Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Dallas Cowboys Head to Training Camp

The Dallas Cowboys are headed to California to start training camp this weekend, and before the team left, head coach Jason Garrett met with the media.

The Cowboys are facing lots of challenges especially in regards to suspended players, but Garrett says other teams are dealing with problems as well. He's ready to starting working to get his team ready for the season.

Head Coach Jason Garrett says, "There are so many challenges that all the teams face, and the biggest challenge for us is to focus on us, focus on trying to get better each and every day. I thought we had a really really good off season, our players came to work, and I thought we got better, I thought we laid a great foundation for our team."

"It's a good opportunity for everybody to get away, and then now we're getting back to work. It's a great environment to work in every day, we have the kind of guys on our team who embrace the opportunity to be Dallas football Cowboys and we're just excited to get going again."

The Cowboys first practice in Oxnard is Saturday night.. Their first preseason game is on August 13th against the Rams in Los Angeles.

More...
Working...