Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Cowboys Minicamp Helps Rookies And Returners

Like high school football, the summer is a very important time for the players in the National Football League.

For new players like Dak Prescott, it's their chance to get used to the speed of the NFL and to learn the new playbook.

For the experienced players like Morris Claiborne, they get to stay in shape and be around the new players.

The Cowboys say the month of June was good for both the new and experienced players.

"Everything went well. I feel like I had a good mini camp and OTA's and all that went well. So far the off season has gone really well for me, and I'm just trying to build on it every day and go into camp with some good momentum," said Morris Claiborne

"It's going great. I think I've got myself in a good position with the playbook learning everything. Getting accustomed just to the NFL offense and the way the NFL operates, and just being around those great teammates of mine has been fun," said Dak Prescott.

The serious stuff starts soon though because the Cowboys report to Oxnard, California for traning camp on July 28th.

The first team practice is Sunday, July 31st.

More...
Working...