Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Prescott To Begin Training Camp For Cowboys

The Dallas Cowboys head to training camp on July 28th, and the spot to be filled is the back up quarterback.

The Cowboys drafted former Mississippi State signal caller Dak Prescott in the fourth round to push Kellen Moore for the back up quarterback job.

If he doesn't find his way this year, definitely next year.

Prescott is getting used to the professional game, and he's noticing that there are some differences on and off the field from college to NFL.

"I mean it's football. I don't know if I'll wake up one day and be blown away or not, but I mean it's just football, and I'm thankful that I get to be part of a great organization. You could just say the speed and the professionalism. Those guys aren't out there getting hollered at or made to do anything. They're just out there because they love the game. They're passionate and just, they're so fast. It's fun, it's just a great level and the best of all," said Prescott.

Prescott is going to get time since he is expected to be number three this year.

The Cowboys first practice of training camp is Sunday, July 31st in Oxnard, California.

More...
Working...