Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

FCA All-Star Festival: Josh Gosnell

Eastland's Josh Gosnell talks about being selected to play in the FCA All-Star Festival.

Josh Gosnell on what the FCA as an organization means to him. "We had a pretty good FCA program at our school. Just meet at lunch every Thursday, and be there to listen to students and coaches and teachers talk about Jesus. It was just a pretty great experience."

Gosnell on what it means to be selected as an All-Star. "To be a part of this game is a pretty big honor. To have someone think highly of you. To choose you to come play in this game. I mean, I had a brother and a cousin to come play in this game, so it's just a great feeling to be chosen for this."

Gosnell on his greatest high school sports memory. "Probably just the coaches and then my teammates for every sport that I've played, just gaining a brotherhood with them, and getting to play the sports I love along the way."

His plans after college. "I plan to attend Tarleton just to go to school. No sports."

The FCA All-Star Festival continues it's plans with the football game taking place at Shotwell Stadium on Saturday.

More...
Working...