Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

FCA All-Star Festival: Shannon Seale

Wylie's Shannon Seale talks about being selected to play in the FCA All-Star Festival.

Shannon Seale on being selected as an FCA All-Star, "It's obviously a big deal because a lot of people, they look up to you and they see you as an FCA athlete," said Seale. "I mean as a little girl I wanted to be one and so being able to be one, I can look at all the other little girls and know that, I know how you feel and, I guess, it's good to be like a mentor to them."

Seale on the high school memories, "The Kennendale game, we were down by 10 or so and there was like two minutes left, but we didn't give up. It was the craziest game ever. We ended up tying it to go to overtime, and beat the team by seven. I just remember after that game, like jumping on my friends and I couldn't believe that we had done something that probably wouldn't have ever been able to be done by any other team that I've ever been on."

Seale on the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, "It's a great organization. I've had the opportunity to be in FCA since I was in junior high so being able to have a group of athletes that come together and for Jesus and for God and have that right reason in their minds is a huge thing."

Seale participated in the FCA Girls Basketball game as a member of the South team. The North All-Stars beat the South, 49-34.

More...
Working...