Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Stamford Bulldogs Make Fifth State Appearance

The Stamford Bulldogs are making their fifth appearance in the state tournament, but are hoping to bring home the title for the first time.

"It'd be pretty wild, ya know, it just, it's hard to fathom really just how hard it is to just get down there, and obviously to be our fifth trip in seven years is pretty remarkable, but all these guys like I said, it kind of turned our attention to going down there and it's just one game at a time," said head coach, Jeremy West. "We're going to try to win the first one and see what happens."

After a series win against Albany, the Bulldogs feel confident they can seal the win in their first game in Austin.

JD David said, "Honestly it really hasn't for me yet. I mean I'm just kind of waiting for it. I think it'll really set in once we finally get there and get going. It'd be amazing. It'd be really amazing."

The team faces No. 2 ranked team in the state, Beckville at 9 a.m. Wednesday.

The winner of the two teams will go on to play the winner of Bosqueville and Flatonia in the 2A state final at 9 a.m.

More...
Working...