Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Wranglers Ready for World Series

The Cisco College Wranglers are just four days from playing for the national championship.

The Wranglers are a team that's loaded with 9 players that signed national letters of intent to go on to Division I baseball, and they rolled through the regional tournament with a perfect record.

They have a shot at a national title and Cisco is ready to go.

Devlin Granberg said, "We're so excited with the run we made out in, you know, at Tech, you know, it's been a pretty special week so far and, you know, we're expecting it to be a pretty special, you know, weekend into next week."

David White said, "I had somebody send me a text the other day saying that we went in the backdoor, we were, ya know, nobody expected it., it should be a surprise. It's not a surprise to us. Ya know, we don't always make it, but we start the season, every season, the same with th-that's one of our goals. So now we expect it, we just hope everything kind of lines up and we get there"

The Wranglers open the Junior College World Series on Saturday against Darton State from Georgia. First pitch is scheduled for 2:00.

More...
Working...