Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Senioritis Not A Problem For #1 Bulldogs

The Wylie Bulldogs continue their playoff run in three days against Midlothian Heritage.

As most of you know, the school year is beginning to wind down, and it's getting harder and harder for the kids, especially the seniors, to concentrate on school work.

Senior baseball players have that problem sometimes, but the Wylie seniors say they are focused on getting the job done.

Mac Mueller said, "I think that it was a great job from us to be able to have the same team as last year. We all came out here, we all had the expectations. We all have the drive to get work done, and be able to accomplish what we set out to do."

Coach Clay Martin said, "Well I think those guys have done a great job of leading our team all year long. I don't think it will be any different as we go through the rest of the playoffs, and these guys are mature young men. They've been through this before. All of them had a chance to do it last year. So, I think they know whats expected, and we'll have no problems there."

Wylie and Midlothian Heritage start their series on Friday in Brock at 7 p.m. Game 2 is back in Brock at 1 p.m.

More...
Working...