Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Bulldogs Looking for More

The Clyde Bulldogs rolled to the district title and are hungry for more and looking at a long run in the playoffs.

"I guess the biggest key for our kids is to tell them, don't look past what's going on right now, that it's one pitch, one game at a time, but I know that our kids are hungry," head coach Colby Rowley said. "They were very frustrated last year after getting beat in the second round. I think that they felt that they were way more capable than what they showed in that round, so I think that, our kids being hungry right now and keeping that, eye of the tiger, to be corny is a big key for these kids right now."

"Last year's loss in the second round just made us more hungry for this year," Tanner Broadfoot said. "We couldn't wait to get started this year. Ever since the last game last year, we've been throwing over the summer getting ready for this year to make it a lot further than the second round."

The Bulldogs are confident, but they don't want to get too far ahead of themselves either.

"Act like we're, we play with a chip on our shoulder, and we don't ever get our heads too big," John Park said. "We just play humble and do our thing."

The bi-district series is a best of three between Clyde and Early. Game one will be Friday at 7 p.m. Game two is Saturday at 2 p.m.

The entire series is scheduled to be played in Eastland.

More...
Working...