X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pied
    2nd Team
    • Apr 2015

Holy Cow Texas sucked

It was so bad, the OC got demoted. Should have happened last season I think. Outside of Malik Jefferson, there was not much at all to feel positive about at all.

• svhorns
    All State
    • Apr 2015

The OC went rogue at least that's what one site is reporting. Apparently the plan going into the game was scrapped last minute by Watson. I don't think he'll be back next year. Norvell has been an OC at a couple of places, OU most recently, so we'll see if his play calling is any better. An intriguing aspect to this is Coach Traylor, who was at Gilmer HS last year. He ran spread there and I'm sure he has ideas.

Comment

• BlakeJ
      '15 College Pick 'Em Champ
      • Apr 2015

Doesnt help that they were playing one of the best teams in the country!

Comment

• svhorns
        All State
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by BlakeJ

I'm hoping that's the case.

Comment

• pied
          2nd Team
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by BlakeJ

They looked the part for sure. It's hard to tell some times how good a team is when the other plays so poorly. I'm hoping that ND is that good. Sad to see that RB go down, feel sorry for him.

Comment

• BlakeJ
            '15 College Pick 'Em Champ
            • Apr 2015

Yeah....Im hopeful. This is the fastest I've seen the defense forever...and they seem to be dominant in teh trenches. If Zaire can limit turnovers and they can stay healthy they should be in the playoff talks.

Comment

• Farmer
              All District
              • Apr 2015

Hate to see injuries to anybody especially ones as good as Zaire. That's a huge blow to ND

Comment

• pied
                2nd Team
                • Apr 2015

Agree that team had a special look about them from the Texas game and first part of VA(had tostop watching early).

Sucks for him and the team.

Comment

• pied
                  2nd Team
                  • Apr 2015

Texas showed some signs of life against Rice. Hard to say that Heard didn't look excellent, although the way the game went he didn't need to do too much. Two BEAUTIFUL deep throws and good intermediate stuff. Certainly need a bigger body of work, but so far, so good.

Defense, specifically up the middle looked pretty bad. Malik Jefferson is pretty impressive and makes some pretty expected mistakes. Very very intriguing young player.

Comment

Working...