2017 Big 12* Conference

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Big 12* Conference

Season to begin for most, any thoughts on the Big 12* this year?

1. Oklahoma
    2. TCU
    3. West Virginia
    4. Oklahoma State
    5. Texas
    6. Baylor
    7. Texas Tech
    8. Kansas State
    9. Iowa State
    10. Kansas

After week 2 as I see it

1. Oklahoma
    2. TCU
    3. Oklahoma State
    4. West Virginia
    5. Kansas State
    6. Texas Tech
    7. Iowa State
    8. Kansas
    9. Texas
    10. Baylor

Comment

Saw SMU play North Texas, total yardage was tied at around 493 or so for each team. NT's front just manhandled SMU's the whole game, despite a 54-32 win by SMU. TCU had a solid win in a hostile environment. SMU comes to town and expecting TCU to drub them both on the ground and through the air though I would welcome a SMU upset, the Iron Skillet stays west of town for yet another year.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle82 View Post
        Saw SMU play North Texas, total yardage was tied at around 493 or so for each team. NT's front just manhandled SMU's the whole game, despite a 54-32 win by SMU. TCU had a solid win in a hostile environment. SMU comes to town and expecting TCU to drub them both on the ground and through the air though I would welcome a SMU upset, the Iron Skillet stays west of town for yet another year.
        Agree, nothing I saw last week leads me to believe that SMU will upset the Horned frogs, I like TCU this year, and wouldn't be surprised if they run the table in the Big 12 if the defense continues as is.

Comment

Working...
        X