X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eagle82
    All District
    • Apr 2015

Killings - Animals that is...

Seriously, a Giraffe? I mean come on now! A freaking Giraffe?

This world is full of idiots!

Sabrina-Corgatelli_3395602b.jpg
  • Eagle82
    All District
    • Apr 2015

And to top that off, look, the bimbo has a tripod, can't even hold her rifle on her own.

Comment

• CHill
      1st Team
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Eagle82
      And to top that off, look, the bimbo has a tripod, can't even hold her rifle on her own.

Sad, the killing of Giraffe that was probably standing there feeding off a tree.

Comment

• JagFan
        1st Team
        • Apr 2015

My family hunts. We eat what they kill. I do not understand shooting an animal that you are not going to eat or is not going to kill/harm you. I know people that go on Big Game hunts in Africa. Don't understand it.

Comment

• Eagle82
          All District
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by JagFan
          My family hunts. We eat what they kill. I do not understand shooting an animal that you are not going to eat or is not going to kill/harm you. I know people that go on Big Game hunts in Africa. Don't understand it.
          I don't understand it either. It's like a macho thing I guess. Put them out there on foot, alone, one on one and see who the victor is.

I was an avid hunter, growing up on a ranch. Not much into it any longer. Would rather shoot with a camera. If these clowns want a trophy, why not shoot with a tranquilizer, get your stupid picture and move on. Any good taxidermist can create a replica if you insist on having a body in your home or office. As close as they are able to get to these animals, use a tranquilizer gun.

We big game fish every summer at Tropic Star Lodge in Panama. Big Blue and Black Marlin along with Sail's. We use circle hooks, tagging and release. My son caught a 600lb Black one summer, I had a replica made and it's on the wall in the basement along with replica's of other smaller fish including a 120 pound something Sail. That's all you need.

Conservation folks.

Comment

• JagFan
            1st Team
            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Eagle82

I don't understand it either. It's like a macho thing I guess. Put them out there on foot, alone, one on one and see who the victor is.

I was an avid hunter, growing up on a ranch. Not much into it any longer. Would rather shoot with a camera. If these clowns want a trophy, why not shoot with a tranquilizer, get your stupid picture and move on. Any good taxidermist can create a replica if you insist on having a body in your home or office. As close as they are able to get to these animals, use a tranquilizer gun.

We big game fish every summer at Tropic Star Lodge in Panama. Big Blue and Black Marlin along with Sail's. We use circle hooks, tagging and release. My son caught a 600lb Black one summer, I had a replica made and it's on the wall in the basement along with replica's of other smaller fish including a 120 pound something Sail. That's all you need.

Conservation folks.

My husband loves deep sea fishing. We either catch an release or eat it.

My boys go dove, pheasant and duck hunting. Oldest goes hog hunting.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎