• Show
Clear All
  • GoOwls
    '16 College Pick 'Em Runner-Up
    • Aug 2015

I told you so....AGAIN!

linky thingy:
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/healt...Q8N?li=BBnb7Kz

Well, you poor dumb bast**ds, I told you back in 2008 this Obamacare thing wasn't going to work....I said the sick will get in, get their expensive things they need fixed, and drop the coverage....I also said the youngsters are dumb enough to support it but not dumb enough to buy it....BTW, my federal insurance was $392 a month at the end of 2013, it is now $515, that's $123 a month more, or 31% in 3 years....has your pay gone up 31% in the last 3 years.....20%...10%...maybe 5%....maybe none.....

Now we are looking at double digit increases, big double digit increases because The Obamessiah's glass ceiling just expired and a hailstorm is coming.

And this story comes from CNBC, not Fox.

Told you....AGAIN!!!

Dumb a**es......
  • Eagle82
    All District
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by GoOwls
    linky thingy:
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/healt...Q8N?li=BBnb7Kz

Well, you poor dumb bast**ds, I told you back in 2008 this Obamacare thing wasn't going to work....I said the sick will get in, get their expensive things they need fixed, and drop the coverage....I also said the youngsters are dumb enough to support it but not dumb enough to buy it....BTW, my federal insurance was $392 a month at the end of 2013, it is now $515, that's $123 a month more, or 31% in 3 years....has your pay gone up 31% in the last 3 years.....20%...10%...maybe 5%....maybe none.....

Now we are looking at double digit increases, big double digit increases because The Obamessiah's glass ceiling just expired and a hailstorm is coming.

And this story comes from CNBC, not Fox.

Told you....AGAIN!!!

Dumb a**es......
    But the dumb asses are still out there, regardless and have no clue about their ignorance! Health Insurance for my son and myself has gone up from $550 a month and change to $821 a month with LESS benefits! Medical clinics have now realized the only way they can assure payment is to take "deposits" or upfront payments from patients, otherwise they're at the mercy of obama.

Comment

• Eagle82
      All District
      • Apr 2015

....13164497_863854480414398_3638386234326755765_n.jpg

Comment

• GoOwls
        '16 College Pick 'Em Runner-Up
        • Aug 2015

If he were to win, his first day in office, his first act woulld be going to find the tree that grows all the stuff needed to fund his idiocy.

Comment

Working...