North Shore (1-2) vs. (4) Trinity (3-0), Fri 9/18 7:30P @ McLane Stadium (Waco/Baylor)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPaul
    replied
    Originally posted by BevoBo

Funny stuff DPaul and true, but the guy can hit and bats right, which we are in short supply of. Fielder at first, Napoli DH, and Moreland in left? No scenario where you don't have a defensive liability, but all 3 need to bat.

Didn't mean to hijack thread with Ranger's. Roll on.....
    I agree why they're doing it. They need the bat and will sacrifice some defense early on and then he's pulled late for a better fielder. I get it and I agree with it.....with that said, it's a scary movie with him in left.

Leave a comment:

• DPaul
    replied
    Originally posted by nsalumni

Yea, I don't know if you noticed but even NS fans were booing that one
    No I couldn't hear y'all over our side's boos. As bad as that was it wasn't as bad as Jerrod Heard's the following night. What happened to him was the worse face mask ever. Did you see that? Heard's head turned 200 degrees around.

Leave a comment:

• BevoBo
    replied
    Originally posted by DPaul

That was the worse non-call on a facemask I have ever seen. That was pretty scary looking...I'd rather watch Napoli play leftfield than see that again.
    Funny stuff DPaul and true, but the guy can hit and bats right, which we are in short supply of. Fielder at first, Napoli DH, and Moreland in left? No scenario where you don't have a defensive liability, but all 3 need to bat.

Didn't mean to hijack thread with Ranger's. Roll on.....

Leave a comment:

• Trojanbacker2
    replied

That was the worse non-call on a facemask I have ever seen. That was pretty scary looking...I'd rather watch Napoli play leftfield than see that again.
    Rim shot.....

Leave a comment:

• nsalumni
    replied

Yea, I don't know if you noticed but even NS fans were booing that one

Leave a comment:

• DPaul
    replied
    Originally posted by Trojanbacker2

Besides the obvious missed facemask call, I thought they did a good job. They let both teams play.

Leave a comment:

• Trojanbacker2
    replied
    Originally posted by TrinityTrojan299
    We will have that same officiating crew for the Bell game.
    Besides the obvious missed facemask call, I thought they did a good job. They let both teams play.

Leave a comment:

• TrinityTrojan299
    replied
    We will have that same officiating crew for the Bell game.

Leave a comment:

• TrinityTrojan299
    replied

Loved the car flags on the cruiser. That was sweet!

Thanks brotha! Gotta represent

Leave a comment:

• DPaul
    replied
    Originally posted by Super B
    DPaul
    Well it was a home game. A "home" game that should have been at Pennington. Don't get me started on that again.

Actually that's fine, whatever. I was just making the point that IF we were to take the P.A. guy back to DFW with us, he would need to be animated for us only. Therefore there is a flawed in your thinking.

Besides, I like the current guy we have now. Best announcer I ever remember Trinity having. ...even though he also does the Bell games.
    Oh I see said the blind ref.

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    DPaul
    Well it was a home game. A "home" game that should have been at Pennington. Don't get me started on that again.

Actually that's fine, whatever. I was just making the point that IF we were to take the P.A. guy back to DFW with us, he would need to be animated for us only. Therefore there is a flawed in your thinking.

Besides, I like the current guy we have now. Best announcer I ever remember Trinity having. ...even though he also does the Bell games.
    Last edited by Super B; 09-22-2015, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DPaul
    replied
    Great timing with that guy. Announcer: "That's another Trojans... Trinity Crowd "1, 2. 3, FIRST DOWN!" Announcer: "1st and 10 on the whatever for the Trojans".

The only problem was he was animated for both teams.
    I think he should've been animated for both teams. You disagree? Before you say we were the Home team, we weren't playing at our home stajium.

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied

I almost interrupted this shot lol. Good picture though. I thought the stadium was nice and wish we could've took the P.A. guy back to DFW with us. He was great.
    Great timing with that guy. Announcer: "That's another Trojans... Trinity Crowd "1, 2. 3, FIRST DOWN!" Announcer: "1st and 10 on the whatever for the Trojans".

The only problem was he was animated for both teams.

Leave a comment:

• DPaul
    replied

that announcer had us rolling all night
    He was awesome. I think if you listen closely he's still holding his Touchdown note.....and I thought it was cool how he caught on to the first down chant. Loved that guy...lol

Leave a comment:

• Trojanbacker2
    replied

I almost interrupted this shot lol. Good picture though. I thought the stadium was nice and wish we could've took the P.A. guy back to DFW with us. He was great.
    that announcer had us rolling all night

Leave a comment:

• DPaul
    replied
    Originally posted by TrinityTrojan299
    That stadium was amazing. And the staff was extremely courteous.
    Loved the car flags on the cruiser. That was sweet!

Leave a comment:

• DPaul
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n11201[/ATTACH]

Nice stadium. Especially after a Trojan victory.

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied

And we get to face yet another really good passing attack this week in CHHS.
    Yes. A team that will not come anywhere close to stopping our rushing attack. Ja'Ron may get his 200 yards by halftime.

Leave a comment:

• Trojanbacker2
    replied
    It was two completely different games 1st half to 2nd half. I guess it was Trinity's halftime adjustments along with NS fatigue, a typical Trojan opponent late game factor.
    And we get to face yet another really good passing attack this week in CHHS.

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    It was two completely different games 1st half to 2nd half. I guess it was Trinity's halftime adjustments along with NS fatigue, a typical Trojan opponent late game factor.

Leave a comment:

• SLC13
    replied
    Congrats Trinity, very impressive win against a good GHA opponent!!

Leave a comment:

• TrinityTrojan299
    replied
    That stadium was amazing. And the staff was extremely courteous.

Leave a comment:

• sTp
    replied

Neat.. Congrats Trinity..

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    20150918_221928.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Trojanbacker2
    replied
    Originally posted by BevoBo

Would have liked to seen more passing during the Rockwall game that they were in control of. Seems a perfect game to practice timing routes or just work in the passing game more.
    I am a football idiot, but I would suggest that the type of passing game we saw from Lancaster would be perfect for Natee; short, quick stuff rather than those plays that take so long to develop.

Leave a comment:

• BevoBo
    replied
    Game #4 of the season. Maybe they'll have things cleaned up this week. Maybe they'll even open things up offensively a little more? Right now, this team is on pace to be even more one-dimensional than last year.
    Would have liked to seen more passing during the Rockwall game that they were in control of. Seems a perfect game to practice timing routes or just work in the passing game more.

Leave a comment:

• DPaul
    replied
    This no doubt will be a tough one. I haven't seen NS play since the last time we played them so very unfamiliar with what they do....but it sounds like they're a balanced team leaning more to the passing game as evidenced by their stat line. If you can spread ET out and go through the air then you have a better chance of beating ET than DLS does. The pass D is a work in progress that will only improve as the season goes along but right now it's susceptible. I still like ET in a low scoring close game but we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    Originally posted by dada
    Crazy....North Shore could come out of this the best 1-3 team in the State.
    Last year that statement would have been suspect. This year, yeah no question about it.

Leave a comment:

• dada
    replied
    Crazy....North Shore could come out of this the best 1-3 team in the State.

Leave a comment:

• Trinity Dad
    replied
    Game #4 of the season. Maybe they'll have things cleaned up this week. Maybe they'll even open things up offensively a little more? Right now, this team is on pace to be even more one-dimensional than last year.

I hope the new offensive scheme is a work in progress and maybe after last week's touchdown pass, they may open it up. However, like you said in the other thread, the penalties have to stop or at least be drastically reduced. North Shore also has collected some laundry, but we can't count on their mistakes, we have try to eliminate ours.

Leave a comment:

Working...