North Shore (1-2) vs. (4) Trinity (3-0), Fri 9/18 7:30P @ McLane Stadium (Waco/Baylor)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BevoBo
    Special Teams
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by DPaul

That was the worse non-call on a facemask I have ever seen. That was pretty scary looking...I'd rather watch Napoli play leftfield than see that again.
    Funny stuff DPaul and true, but the guy can hit and bats right, which we are in short supply of. Fielder at first, Napoli DH, and Moreland in left? No scenario where you don't have a defensive liability, but all 3 need to bat.

Didn't mean to hijack thread with Ranger's. Roll on.....

Comment

• DPaul
      Special Teams
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by nsalumni

Yea, I don't know if you noticed but even NS fans were booing that one
      No I couldn't hear y'all over our side's boos. As bad as that was it wasn't as bad as Jerrod Heard's the following night. What happened to him was the worse face mask ever. Did you see that? Heard's head turned 200 degrees around.

Comment

• DPaul
        Special Teams
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by BevoBo

Funny stuff DPaul and true, but the guy can hit and bats right, which we are in short supply of. Fielder at first, Napoli DH, and Moreland in left? No scenario where you don't have a defensive liability, but all 3 need to bat.

Didn't mean to hijack thread with Ranger's. Roll on.....
        I agree why they're doing it. They need the bat and will sacrifice some defense early on and then he's pulled late for a better fielder. I get it and I agree with it.....with that said, it's a scary movie with him in left.

Comment

Working...