Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DPaul
    Special Teams
    • Apr 2015

Lancaster is a real nice team. Highly ranked for a reason. I20 speed every where but 183 Strength was too much.

Comment

• Trojanbacker2
      Special Teams
      • Jul 2015

Heck of a game by J. Wilson.

Comment

• DPaul
        Special Teams
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Trojanbacker2
        Heck of a game by J. Wilson.
        Yes it was. I can watch him run the football all day long. It's a mini-Peterson running style and he even says that's who he looks up to. Hands down my favorite RB to watch in the area along with little Nick Smith of Martin. But they're two totally different styles but equally fun to watch.

Comment

• Trojanbacker2
          Special Teams
          • Jul 2015

My Lame Observations From the Lancaster Game:

1. In my opinion, one of J. Wilson's best games in his Trojan career. Finished off runs. Made yards when there wasn't much there.
          2. I know I make fun of Natee's passing ability, but the throw he made to Winesteer for the TD was about as perfect a throw as you can make. Nice catch, too.
          3. I like the new uniforms.
          4. Penalties. More Penalties. Still more penalties. They will be our undoing in the end.
          5. I think Justus Gregg played a great game.
          6. Lancaster killed us all day with the short passing game. We never figured out how to stop it. In fact, it was rare when we had a player within five yards of the receiver when he caught it. I don't understand why this happens over and over.....

Comment

Working...