X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • svhorns
    All State
    • Apr 2015

Week 2: Viera (FL) vs Allen

I don't think Viera will put up much of a fight against Allen but they will have the best WR Allen will most likely face this year until the playoffs in Tre Nixon. Fortunately for Allen they have Jaylon Jones playing CB. It should me a fun matchup to watch throughout the game.
    Viera
    0%
    Allen
    100.00%
  • CHill
    1st Team
    • Apr 2015

Who is this Viera team? Can they play with the BTW's heavy weights of South Fl? Thought J. Jones play WR, with as many players Allen has, you would think someone on the roster can play that position instead of the starting WR.

Comment

• svhorns
      All State
      • Apr 2015

Did they move Jaylon to WR? He's one of the top DB's in the nation and had 117 tackles last year. Committed to Ole Miss as a CB, though HE MIGHT be playing safety for Allen. I just went through his 2013 and 2014 highlights he returned kicks but he was always on the defensive side of the ball.

You must be thinking of someone else.

If they did switch him to WR that sure is an interesting move.

Viera is more Central Florida than it is So. FL. Viera is located in Melbourne, FL on what they call Space Coast. I don't think Viera will be able to keep it close but there will be some good matchups to watch including the one I talked about in my original post.
      Last edited by svhorns; 09-01-2015, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• BlueNightmare
        Practice Squad
        • Jun 2015

#88 Javon Jones (Brother) Sophomore

Comment

• dada
          2nd Team
          • Apr 2015

Watch Matthew Martorelli in Viera High School's and Rockledge match-up on Hudl.

Comment

• svhorns
            All State
            • Apr 2015

Thanks for the vids Dada.

Here is Tre Nixon's 2014 highlight film along with his 2015 spring game highlights.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2187812/...s/207844396/v2

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2187812/...s/261564379/v2

Comment

• dada
              2nd Team
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by svhorns

Thanks for the vids Dada.

Here is Tre Nixon's 2014 highlight film along with his 2015 spring game highlights.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2187812/...s/207844396/v2

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2187812/...s/261564379/v2
              Something TOTALLY Off topic and TOTALLY random....I've never heard of Viera before today. I just looked at Nixon's 2014 highlight and when he retuns the kickoff and gets down there where the balloon's are one the fence, I had a rush of Deja vu or something like I've been there and I rememebr this. Maybe I was there in a dream or previous life.....tripped me out lol

then again, I AM tired. LOTS of football and late nights since Thursday.

Comment

• svhorns
                All State
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by dada
                Something TOTALLY Off topic and TOTALLY random....I've never heard of Viera before today. I just looked at Nixon's 2014 highlight and when he retuns the kickoff and gets down there where the balloon's are one the fence, I had a rush of Deja vu or something like I've been there and I rememebr this. Maybe I was there in a dream or previous life.....tripped me out lol

then again, I AM tired. LOTS of football and late nights since Thursday.

You've heard of them before. When the game was first announced we had a similar thread on the other board with a bunch of the same videos. You posted in that thread as well.

Comment

• dada
                  2nd Team
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by svhorns

You've heard of them before. When the game was first announced we had a similar thread on the other board with a bunch of the same videos. You posted in that thread as well.
                  OK...makes sense......good to know I'm not going crazy.

Comment

• Farmer
                    All District
                    • Apr 2015

I believe Viera is where the Astros currently conduct spring training but I bieve they are getting ready to relocate. It's not the best football in Florida in that part of the state but they do produce some good athletes out of Cocoa, Melbourne and other areas around that area

Comment

• Farmer
                      All District
                      • Apr 2015

As for the gsme. Probably won't be close at all. Similar to last week and probably not even much of a test. Allen may have to wait until round 3 of the playoffs before they are truly tested this year

Comment

• FEARTHEFALL
                        Practice Squad
                        • Jul 2015

Allen's got this! 4-peat baby!!

Comment

• ray1301
                          Special Teams
                          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Farmer
                          As for the gsme. Probably won't be close at all. Similar to last week and probably not even much of a test. Allen may have to wait until round 3 of the playoffs before they are truly tested this year
                          Yep, and they talk about Katy's soft schedule...SMDH

Comment

• Farmer
                            All District
                            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by ray1301
                            yeah that one makes me laugh at times as well. If the Allen JV team played a varsity schedule in this district I wouldn't be shocked if they won it or came in at least 2nd.

Comment

• Super B
                              All District
                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by ray1301
                              Maybe this year Allen has a weak prr-district schedule. Not so much in previous years.
                              Super B

Comment

Working...