X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ktCarl
    Special Teams
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by svhorns

So then you know as well as I know that this website has donated more money towards scholarships then that site has. (0 for them) You also know they mooched off the KT bros and boast about it. Then you also know that TXHSAF, INC is publicly parading itself as having 1100 members in its non profit organization, which is a blatant lie. You should also know, if you know anything about NPO's that can be seen as a legal issue by the powers at be. So you have a clue about all these things but seem to not have an issue. Interesting.

Now back to the game.
    you could get perma banned for that.

Comment

• ktCarl
      Special Teams
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Tut
      Looks like the soph defense needs work.
      Looks more like the Freshman White team offense needs more work.

Comment

• ktCarl
        Special Teams
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by dada
        Confidence was an issue going into the state game IMO......I think the Steele game(not counting The Woodlands) was his worst game as a starter, and the first play of the State Title game was probably a "Confidence Builder".....but, it backfired. I don't think they open the playbook up at all tonight.
        Hey Dada! They're building a big water park in the Katy Mills area. I finally have another place to wear my 'Daisy Dukes'!!!

Comment

• cougmantx
          Practice Squad
          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by ktCarl

Hey Dada! They're building a big water park in the Katy Mills area. I finally have another place to wear my 'Daisy Dukes'!!!
          I didn't know that you need a reason or place to wear your daisy dukes...pervert. :-)

Comment

• The King
            Practice Squad
            • Jul 2015

Please let us all know when your going there with those so that we don't

Comment

• ray1301
              Special Teams
              • Aug 2015

So then you know as well as I know that this website has donated more money towards scholarships then that site has. (0 for them) You also know they mooched off the KT bros and boast about it. Then you also know that TXHSAF, INC is publicly parading itself as having 1100 members in its non profit organization, which is a blatant lie. You should also know, if you know anything about NPO's that can be seen as a legal issue by the powers at be. So you have a clue about all these things but seem to not have an issue. Interesting.

Now back to the game.
              Ok, svhorns, ok. Whatever you gotta tell yourself.

Comment

• svhorns
                All State
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by ray1301
                Ok, svhorns, ok. Whatever you gotta tell yourself.
                I don't have to tell myself anything. I see you're a blind loyalist though. Dada knows one is borderline insane. Did you ever care to ask why kt2000 signed up over here? Do they tell you sweet nothings in your ear and you fall for it line and sinker?

I guess all it takes is a couple of phone calls to you, a bunch of empty words, and you get on board. Your best bet is probably to simply stop replying about this and ignore me.

Comment

• Bass
                  Special Teams
                  • Aug 2015

Kingwood sure was playing through the whistle...

Comment

• Farmer
                    All District
                    • Apr 2015

I am glad to read that Katy was opening up the playbook last night. That's what I was hoping to read when I wrote what I did yesterday morning. These are the games to get the confidence of Dorion and the rest of the offensive unit up and hopefully it will continue as the season progresses

Comment

• ray1301
                      Special Teams
                      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Farmer
                      I am glad to read that Katy was opening up the playbook last night. That's what I was hoping to read when I wrote what I did yesterday morning. These are the games to get the confidence of Dorion and the rest of the offensive unit up and hopefully it will continue as the season progresses
                      Surprised me some as well. I thought the OL did better this time compared to last year with the exception of pass blocking breakdowns a few time.

Comment

• Farmer
                        All District
                        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by ray1301
                        Surprised me some as well. I thought the OL did better this time compared to last year with the exception of pass blocking breakdowns a few time.
                        that's a good point Ray, concerning the OL. This is just as valuable for them as it is for Dorion and the other skill players. How well did the OL move? Are they quicker this year?

Comment

• SBBear
                          2nd Team
                          • Apr 2015

that's a good point Ray, concerning the OL. This is just as valuable for them as it is for Dorion and the other skill players. How well did the OL move? Are they quicker this year?
                          Think they moved fairly well and got out on the pull sweeps, looked to me that Katy is a little smaller on the line then in years past but definitely quicker. A little confusion on blitz pick up, but again should be easily corrected.

Comment

• Farmer
                            All District
                            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by SBBear

Think they moved fairly well and got out on the pull sweeps, looked to me that Katy is a little smaller on the line then in years past but definitely quicker. A little confusion on blitz pick up, but again should be easily corrected.
                            there's not better experience to learn from than gsme experience. If Katy can continue to open up each week then come playoff time the OLine should be just fine.

Comment

• The King
                              Practice Squad
                              • Jul 2015

Originally posted by SBBear

All this stuff will be worked on in video. Most issues I saw are fixable, once the OL & RBs get to watch a little live action video they will gel better, the running game will improve, so will the pass pro

Comment

• SBBear
                                2nd Team
                                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by The King
                                All this stuff will be worked on in video. Most issues I saw are fixable, once the OL & RBs get to watch a little live action video they will gel better, the running game will improve, so will the pass pro
                                Yeah I was actually pretty pleased with what I saw for the most part with the OL, Kingwood was pretty big across the front and they more than held their own. Your right video will help, just recognizing who they pick up in their zone on the stunts.....

Comment

• ktCarl
                                  Special Teams
                                  • Apr 2015

there's not better experience to learn from than gsme experience. If Katy can continue to open up each week then come playoff time the OLine should be just fine.
                                  You're more positive about Katy than most Katy fans.

Comment

• ktCarl
                                    Special Teams
                                    • Apr 2015

Now back to the game.
                                    Could you list names who have received scholarship money from this site? I browsed around this site and couldn't locate that information. This info should be Sticky posted or whatever for public consumption. Congrats on this site for doing so.

Comment

• Farmer
                                      All District
                                      • Apr 2015

You're more positive about Katy than most Katy fans.
                                      I Plano

Comment

Working...