X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • svhorns
    All State
    • Apr 2015

Smithson Valley vs Midland Lee

What say you? I know absolutely nothing about Lee. Any West Texas fans have any insight in this battle of the Hill Country vs West Texas?
  • Shady12
    2nd Team
    • Apr 2015

SV sill win. Don't think Lee brings a lot back but maybe that's a good thing.

Comment

• tinman
      Practice Squad
      • Jul 2015

Lee is really expected to have a very long year. Smithson valley by 20 plus. Coach Morton is a class act however this could be his last year at Lee unless they surprise themselves and everyone else. Coach Morton had a great run at Lubbock Monterey but his run at Lee is most likely over, if so he will rebound somewhere. Smithson Valley has a great opening night!

Comment

• mojotrain
        2nd Team
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by tinman
        Lee is really expected to have a very long year. Smithson valley by 20 plus. Coach Morton is a class act however this could be his last year at Lee unless they surprise themselves and everyone else. Coach Morton had a great run at Lubbock Monterey but his run at Lee is most likely over, if so he will rebound somewhere. Smithson Valley has a great opening night!
        SV not a good choice to start on a comeback trail. I can't believe Morton's results. I think he is a very good coach. I do believe in both good and bad chemistry. Sometimes things just don't fit. I'd like to see both Lee and Morton on their feet again.

Comment

• mojotrain
          2nd Team
          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by svhorns
          What say you? I know absolutely nothing about Lee. Any West Texas fans have any insight in this battle of the Hill Country vs West Texas?
          My very best wish's for the Lee fans in their pursuit for parking spaces.

Comment

• Warbird_Dad
            Special Teams
            • May 2015

SV by a long shot....

Comment

• svhorns
              All State
              • Apr 2015

Well the consensus seems to be that Lee doesn't have that great of a team this year. Thanks for the info guys, now I really hope we get the W or it's going to be a long season for us.

Comment

• Eagle82
                All District
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by svhorns
                Well the consensus seems to be that Lee doesn't have that great of a team this year. Thanks for the info guys, now I really hope we get the W or it's going to be a long season for us.
                But isn't the goal of each team and fan base is to have a long season? You know, one that goes through December?

haha

Comment

Working...