Lets get this forum going/ roll call!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady12
    replied
    That figures, texasfootballtalk.com literally the one I tried the other day when seeing if you had other URLs that forwarded. Anyway kudos to actually buying all those domains.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Shady12
    I like the board and this is just constructive criticism but I don't think the right URL was chosen. I can never remember what it is. Not that it matters much for me since it is bookmarked. Course it could be that I'm just not smart enough to remember it. A longer name that is easier to remember would have made sense like texasfootballtalk.com or txfootballtalk.com.
    Just purchased and forwarded the following domain names to www.texasfbt.com
    txfootballtalk.com
    txfootballtalk.net
    txfootballtalk.org
    txfootballtalk.info
    texasfootballtalk.net
    texasfootballtalk.org
    texasfootballtalk.info

texasfootballtalk.com was already taken

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Shady12
    I like the board and this is just constructive criticism but I don't think the right URL was chosen. I can never remember what it is. Not that it matters much for me since it is bookmarked. Course it could be that I'm just not smart enough to remember it. A longer name that is easier to remember would have made sense like texasfootballtalk.com or txfootballtalk.com.
    Thanks for the input. Are you using texasfbt.com? That's the main domain name. Also own the following domain names and they all should be pointed to texasfbt.com.
    Domain Name
    1ATF.INFO
    1ATF.NET
    1ATF.ORG
    1ATFB.COM
    1ATFB.INFO
    1ATFB.NET
    1ATFB.ORG
    2ATF.COM
    2ATF.INFO
    2ATF.NET
    2ATF.ORG
    2ATFB.COM
    2ATFB.INFO
    2ATFB.NET
    2ATFB.ORG
    3ATF.COM
    3ATF.INFO
    3ATF.NET
    3ATF.ORG
    3ATFB.COM
    3ATFB.INFO
    3ATFB.NET
    3ATFB.ORG
    4ATF.INFO
    4ATF.NET
    4ATF.ORG
    4ATFB.COM
    4ATFB.INFO
    4ATFB.NET
    4ATFB.ORG
    5ATF.INFO
    5ATF.NET
    5ATF.ORG
    5ATFB.COM
    5ATFB.INFO
    5ATFB.NET
    5ATFB.ORG
    6ATEXASFB.COM
    6ATEXASFB.INFO
    6ATEXASFB.NET
    6ATEXASFB.ORG
    6ATEXASFBALL.COM
    6ATEXASFBALL.INFO
    6ATEXASFBALL.NET
    6ATEXASFBALL.ORG
    6atexasfootball.org
    6ATF.COM
    6ATF.INFO
    6ATF.NET
    6ATF.ORG
    6ATFB.COM
    6ATFB.INFO
    6ATFB.NET
    6ATFB.ORG
    6ATFBALL.COM
    6ATFBALL.INFO
    6ATFBALL.NET
    6ATFBALL.ORG
    6ATXF.COM
    6ATXF.INFO
    6ATXF.NET
    6ATXF.ORG
    6ATXFB.NET
    6ATXFB.ORG
    6ATXFBALL.COM
    6ATXFBALL.INFO
    6ATXFBALL.NET
    6ATXFBALL.ORG
    6ATXFOOTBALL.INFO
    6ATXFOOTBALL.MOBI
    6ATXFOOTBALL.NET
    6ATXFOOTBALL.ORG
    7ATEXASFB.COM
    7ATEXASFB.INFO
    7ATEXASFB.NET
    7ATEXASFB.ORG
    7ATEXASFBALL.COM
    7ATEXASFBALL.INFO
    7ATEXASFBALL.NET
    7ATEXASFBALL.ORG
    7ATEXASFOOTBALL.COM
    7ATEXASFOOTBALL.INFO
    7ATEXASFOOTBALL.NET
    7ATEXASFOOTBALL.ORG
    7ATF.COM
    7ATF.INFO
    7ATF.NET
    7ATF.ORG
    7ATFB.COM
    7ATFB.INFO
    7ATFB.NET
    7ATFB.ORG
    7ATFBALL.COM
    7ATFBALL.INFO
    7ATFBALL.NET
    7ATFBALL.ORG
    7ATXF.COM
    7ATXF.INFO
    7ATXF.NET
    7ATXF.ORG
    7ATXFB.COM
    7ATXFB.INFO
    7ATXFB.NET
    7ATXFB.ORG
    7ATXFBALL.COM
    7ATXFBALL.INFO
    7ATXFBALL.NET
    7ATXFBALL.ORG
    7ATXFOOTBALL.COM
    7ATXFOOTBALL.INFO
    7ATXFOOTBALL.NET
    7ATXFOOTBALL.ORG
    TEXASFBT.COM
    TEXASFBT.INFO
    TEXASFBT.NET
    TEXASFBT.ORG
    THSFB.COM
    THSFB.INFO
    THSFB.MOBI
    THSFB.NET
    THSFB.ORG
    THSFBTALK.COM
    THSFBTALK.INFO
    THSFBTALK.MOBI
    THSFBTALK.NET
    THSFBTALK.ORG
    THSFTALK.COM
    THSFTALK.INFO
    THSFTALK.MOBI
    THSFTALK.NET
    THSFTALK.ORG
    TXHSFBTALK.COM
    TXHSFBTALK.INFO
    TXHSFBTALK.MOBI
    TXHSFBTALK.NET
    TXHSFBTALK.ORG
    TXHSFTALK.COM
    TXHSFTALK.INFO
    TXHSFTALK.MOBI
    TXHSFTALK.NET
    TXHSFTALK.ORG
    TexasHighSchoolFootballTalk.com
    TexasHighSchoolFootballTalk.net
    TexasHighSchoolFootballTalk.org
    TexasHighSchoolFootballTalk.info
    TXHSFBT.COM
    TXHSFBT.NET
    TXHSFBT.ORG
    TXHSFBT.INFO

Leave a comment:

• Shady12
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Eagle82
    replied
    Originally posted by Spicerun
    I'm starting to look at this board again because I'm getting tired of the GHA monopoly on the other board. I'm sorry, GHA, in my view, is not the only region in Texas with good athletes.
    The board will be here and is here to stay! Bring your friends!
    I know, it's veryyyyy slow and being ridiculed but that's okay, as Mr. Miagi said, patience danielson!

btw.. working on a deal that if successful, should bring a lot of activity here.

Leave a comment:

• Spicerun
    replied
    I'm starting to look at this board again because I'm getting tired of the GHA monopoly on the other board. I'm sorry, GHA, in my view, is not the only region in Texas with good athletes.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle82
    replied
    Originally posted by Tboy1152
    Maybe I should start posting on this sight more often I have a feeling if I do it will bring alot of people hiding in the shadows to comment on my posts just like the other board we use
    Well it worked because I posted a response to your message!

Leave a comment:

• Tboy1152
    replied
    Maybe I should start posting on this sight more often I have a feeling if I do it will bring alot of people hiding in the shadows to comment on my posts just like the other board we use

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    In hindsight I was a bot too optimistic. I knew it wouldn't happen overnight. But I certainly thought with a full start to finish football season under our belt we would build a solid core of dozens of posters and that would mean plenty enough content and discussion to feel like we were well on our way.

I will say this. There are dozens of Texas HS Football forums/boards. All have varying levels of participation and success. Most do indeed start out slowly and build up over time. As long as this place is here and we continue to grow at whatever, even minuscule rate and do not regress, that is success, albeit at a small level.

I have long since been out of ideas apparently.
    Last edited by Super B; 02-12-2016, 11:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle82
    replied
    Originally posted by SLC13

That has been the issue since day one. It's hard to draw new folks here because rightly or wrongly this site has the rep as being the home for those that have been kicked off the other board. I and others like Super B have placed plenty of content here, but it hasn't drawn many regular posters from our respective fanbases. I don't know the answer but it's something more than just content.
    Yeah, we were labeled as rejects, troublemakers, anything goes here, wild west or whatever. Kudo's to both SuperB and SVHorns for their time and effort. I for one appreciate them more than they know.

As previously stated, the doors here will stay open regardless of activity. I feel the infrastructure of the site is in place as there are a lot of useful ways of communicating with one another that other sites have yet to offer. The live broadcasting of games is attracting the attention of some youth texas football league parents as it's helpful to those parents who aren't able to attend their children's games. All in all we are setup to become online communities for various groups around the state.

I have stated earlier, if someone or a group of someone wants to step in and run the site, I would be open. I can say this, my real life business wasn't a success because of what I knew, it was because I had people who were smarter than me working it.

Leave a comment:

• SLC13
    replied
    Originally posted by CHill

I'm feeling the same way! This can be a great venue, but need posters to step up and bring content. I guess you and I need to start that trend.
    That has been the issue since day one. It's hard to draw new folks here because rightly or wrongly this site has the rep as being the home for those that have been kicked off the other board. I and others like Super B have placed plenty of content here, but it hasn't drawn many regular posters from our respective fanbases. I don't know the answer but it's something more than just content.

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    Originally posted by Eagle82
    I'll also add the following.

Texas High School Football Talk was incorporated in the State of Texas late last year (Texas High School Football Talk, Inc.). There are only a handful of corporations in Texas that contain the name "Texas High School Football". We had to acquire the blessing of the Texas High School Football Hall of Fame in order to get approval from the state and they (Hall of Fame) protect that name for a reason.

Also, the name "Texas High School Football Talk" is now a Registered Trademark on the Federal Trademark Registry and is the only name in the registry that contains the words "Texas High School Football".

Long term commitment is assured.
    Good work. Very impressive.

Leave a comment:

• Steele Hammer
    replied
    Steele!!!

Leave a comment:

• Eagle82
    replied
    [QUOTE=SBBear;n25961]I think a lot of lurking but I come here daily and read the feeds provided, lot's of good information. I don't see a lot of threads started.[/QUOTE

Let me know if there are any RSS feeds you would like to see.

Dallas Morning News High School Sports has been having issues for quite some time now. I added WFAA Sports in general.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• SBBear
    replied
    I think a lot of lurking but I come here daily and read the feeds provided, lot's of good information. I don't see a lot of threads started.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle82
    replied
    I'll also add the following.

Texas High School Football Talk was incorporated in the State of Texas late last year (Texas High School Football Talk, Inc.). There are only a handful of corporations in Texas that contain the name "Texas High School Football". We had to acquire the blessing of the Texas High School Football Hall of Fame in order to get approval from the state and they (Hall of Fame) protect that name for a reason.

Also, the name "Texas High School Football Talk" is now a Registered Trademark on the Federal Trademark Registry and is the only name in the registry that contains the words "Texas High School Football".

Long term commitment is assured.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle82
    replied
    Originally posted by CHill

I'm feeling the same way! This can be a great venue, but need posters to step up and bring content. I guess you and I need to start that trend.
    Well obviously I don't know everything there is to know but the infrastructure is in place and will be in place for years to come, meaning the site isn't going anywhere, regardless.

Now that being said. I am open to thoughts and ideas as well as allowing others who have the time and interest run the place.

Leave a comment:

• CHill
    replied
    Originally posted by GoOwls
    Has this place been shut down....nobody posted in the anything but sports in months...what's up?

Leave a comment:

• GoOwls
    replied
    Has this place been shut down....nobody posted in the anything but sports in months...what's up?

Leave a comment:

• CHill
    started a topic Lets get this forum going/ roll call!

Lets get this forum going/ roll call!

Lets see who going be active and bring some conversation.
Working...