Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ktCarl
    replied
    Originally posted by sTp
    I think I hear the collective fan base of Houston Westside rooting for Tompkins..
    Westside is a threat to lose to whatever team they face in 1st round.

Leave a comment:

• dada
    replied
    Originally posted by sTp
    I think I hear the collective fan base of Houston Westside rooting for Tompkins..
    Houston Westside will have the games of their lives this week vs Houston Reagan lol...likely the loser gets Katy

Leave a comment:

• sTp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CHill
    replied
    Originally posted by dada
    True....no disrespect to CHill, they lead the series 2-1...but the "excitement" of a 4th match up seems to be missing, for me atleast....D1 would mean a new, unpredictable path.

If they we're lucky to make it again, then I wouldn't sweat so much before the Katy game as I've had the last three years. Go Tompkins, who ever they are, don't know anything about them.

Leave a comment:

• dada
    replied
    Originally posted by Super B
    Yep. Just about as much because I am tired of seeing Katy vs CHill as I want to see Trinity take on Allen or Trinity.
    True....no disrespect to CHill, they lead the series 2-1...but the "excitement" of a 4th match up seems to be missing, for me atleast....D1 would mean a new, unpredictable path.

Leave a comment:

• Super B
    replied
    Yep. Just about as much because I am tired of seeing Katy vs CHill as I want to see Katy take on Allen or Trinity.
    Last edited by Super B; 10-22-2015, 02:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dada
    replied
    Originally posted by CHill

Do you want the D1 route or the possibility of an Allen SC match-up in Houston? That would fill up NRG and provide an electric atmosphere for sure.
    Yes......Would love to go D1, for personal reasons and a possible Katy/Allen Match up in Houston would be huge.

Leave a comment:

• CHill
    replied
    Originally posted by dada
    I am!

Do you want the D1 route or the possibility of an Allen SC match-up in Houston? That would fill up NRG and provide an electric atmosphere for sure.

Leave a comment:

• dada
    started a topic Are you rooting for Tompkins?

Are you rooting for Tompkins?

I am!

Working...