• Apr 2015

Are you rooting for Tompkins?

I am!

• CHill
    1st Team
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by dada
    I am!

Do you want the D1 route or the possibility of an Allen SC match-up in Houston? That would fill up NRG and provide an electric atmosphere for sure.

Comment

• dada
      2nd Team
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by CHill

Do you want the D1 route or the possibility of an Allen SC match-up in Houston? That would fill up NRG and provide an electric atmosphere for sure.
      Yes......Would love to go D1, for personal reasons and a possible Katy/Allen Match up in Houston would be huge.

Comment

• Super B
        All District
        • Apr 2015

Yep. Just about as much because I am tired of seeing Katy vs CHill as I want to see Katy take on Allen or Trinity.
        Last edited by Super B; 10-22-2015, 02:18 PM.
        Super B

Comment

• dada
          2nd Team
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Super B
          Yep. Just about as much because I am tired of seeing Katy vs CHill as I want to see Trinity take on Allen or Trinity.
          True....no disrespect to CHill, they lead the series 2-1...but the "excitement" of a 4th match up seems to be missing, for me atleast....D1 would mean a new, unpredictable path.

Comment

• CHill
            1st Team
            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by dada
            True....no disrespect to CHill, they lead the series 2-1...but the "excitement" of a 4th match up seems to be missing, for me atleast....D1 would mean a new, unpredictable path.

If they we're lucky to make it again, then I wouldn't sweat so much before the Katy game as I've had the last three years. Go Tompkins, who ever they are, don't know anything about them.

Comment

• sTp
              1st Team
              • Apr 2015

I think I hear the collective fan base of Houston Westside rooting for Tompkins..

Comment

• dada
                2nd Team
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by sTp
                I think I hear the collective fan base of Houston Westside rooting for Tompkins..
                Houston Westside will have the games of their lives this week vs Houston Reagan lol...likely the loser gets Katy

Comment

• ktCarl
                  Special Teams
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by sTp
                  Westside is a threat to lose to whatever team they face in 1st round.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎