X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GoOwls
    '16 College Pick 'Em Runner-Up
    • Aug 2015

My 2015 Garland Owls at the halfway point

Now let's not read something into this that I'm not saying, because we are not a statre contender, but I gotta throw my boys a bone for the season to this point. In my opinion, we have beat 3 teams with more to flight talent than we have, we just are playing like a better team than the others.

Irving MacArthur should have won if they had just continued to pass the ball and dropped the run, they didn't and we pulled away.

Mesquite got up on us early and we made too many mistakes at crucial times to recover in 48 minutes.

Rockwall Heath gained more than 200 yards than we did, but the D held them close and we scored 2 TD's in the last 3 minutes or so and won 20-16.

Naaman Forest should have been beaten by us and we did, 57-10.

Sachse was 4-0 and getting tons of press for their young QB and their top flight talent....our D playede on heck of a game and we had timely offense and held on for a 38-34 win in a game most probably had us at least a 2 TD dog...even us faithful knew we were big dogs and didn't have much of a chance...but we won.

This week we get major district test #2 in Rowlett...win or lose, we have already had a way more successful season that any of the faithful could have expected.

Congrats, Garland Owls....GIG 'EM!!
  • mojotrain
    2nd Team
    • Jun 2015

Go Owls! Guns up!

Comment

Working...