Announcement

Collapse

Pick'Em Contest!

Congratulations to our 2016 Pick'Em Winners!

SLC13 - 6A Champ
Tut - 6A Runner-Up
------------------
Omaha Vol - National Champ
Tut - National Runner-Up
------------------
Tut - College Champ
GoOwls - College Runner-Up
See more
See less

Score Thread - Friday Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    CIFSS D1 Scores

    Centennial 42 - 21 Chaminade 2nd (no stream)
    Mater Dei 14 - 7 Vista Murrieta 2nd (NFHS)
    SJB 27 - 0 Santa Margarita Half (NFHS)
    Mission Viejo 13 - 0 Rancho Cucamonga 2nd (Fox Sports)

    Comment


    • #32
      Katy 31-14 Final

      Comment


      • #33
        49-21 CC scores on every possession 5 minutes till halftime

        Comment


        • #34
          Centennial 56
          Chaminde. 21 halftime

          Comment


          • #35
            CIFSS D1 Scores

            SJB 41 - 7 Santa Margarita 3rd (NFHS)
            Centennial 56 - 21 Chaminade Half (no stream)
            Mater Dei 35 - 7 Vista Murrieta Half (NFHS)
            Mission Viejo 13 - 7 Rancho Cucamonga Half (Fox Sports)

            Comment


            • #36
              CC 63
              Chaminade 21

              CC 9 possessions 9 TD

              Comment


              • #37
                St. X wins in OT again.

                Wayne loses to Pick Central.

                X vs. Pick Central

                Comment


                • #38
                  CIFSS D1 Scores

                  SJB 54 - 14 Santa Margarita Final
                  Centennial 66 - 28 Chaminade 4th (no stream)
                  Mater Dei 35 - 9 Vista Murrieta 3rd (NFHS)
                  Rancho Cucamonga 21 - 13 Mission Viejo 3rd (Fox Sports)

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Wayne lost wow. Didn't see that coming.
                    Jenks lost to Union soundly. Union vs Norman North finals.
                    MV shitting the bed after 13-0 start.
                    Rancho Cucamonga 21 unanswered pts.
                    21-13 midway 3rd.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      CIFSS D1 Scores

                      SJB 54 - 14 Santa Margarita Final (NFHS)
                      Centennial 66 - 35 Chaminade 4th (no stream)
                      Mater Dei 42 - 16 Vista Murrieta 3rd (NFHS)
                      Rancho Cucamonga 28 - 13 Mission Viejo 3rd (Fox Sports)

                      CIFSS D3

                      La Mirada 32 - 31 La Serna Final

                      La Mirada came back from being down 31-10 and won on a last second FG.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        CIFSS D1 Scores

                        SJB 54 - 14 Santa Margarita Final
                        Centennial 66 - 35 Chaminade Final
                        Rancho Cucamonga 28 - 26 Mission Viejo 4th (Fox Sports)
                        Mater Dei 49 - 23 Vista Murrieta 3rd (NFHS)

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Golfaddict1 View Post
                          Wayne lost wow. Didn't see that coming.
                          Jenks lost to Union soundly. Union vs Norman North finals.
                          MV shitting the bed after 13-0 start.
                          Rancho Cucamonga 21 unanswered pts.
                          21-13 midway 3rd.
                          Its about time an OKC area program challenges a Tulsa area powerhouse... Hope Norman North shows well.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Rancho C up 35-26 in 4th against MV.

                            Schooler not 100%.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Pick six for Rancho...MV 39 game win streak is over

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                CIFSS D1 Scores

                                SJB 54 - 14 Santa Margarita Final
                                Centennial 66 - 35 Chaminade Final
                                Mater Dei 63 - 30 Vista Murrieta Final
                                Rancho Cucamonga 42 - 26 Mission Viejo Final

                                Next Week:

                                5 Rancho Cucamonga @ 1 Mater Dei
                                2 Centennial @ 3 SJB
                                Last edited by dntn31; 11-19-2016, 12:29 AM.

                                Comment


                                • #46
                                  Originally posted by dntn31 View Post
                                  CIFSS D1 Scores

                                  SJB 54 - 14 Santa Margarita Final
                                  Centennial 66 - 35 Chaminade Final
                                  Mater Dei 63 - 30 Vista Murrieta Final
                                  Rancho Cucamonga 42 - 26 Mission Viejo Final

                                  Next Week:

                                  5 Rancho Cucamonga @ 1 Mater Dei
                                  2 Centennial @ 3 SJB
                                  Hell of a line up

                                  Comment


                                  • #47
                                    Originally posted by Ararar View Post
                                    Pick six for Rancho...MV 39 game win streak is over
                                    not a lot of notable wins in those 39.

                                    This MV team had no business in top 25 polls. Been saying it all year.

                                    Comment


                                    • #48
                                      Originally posted by ECHS05 View Post
                                      Grayson 49, Woodstock 7 - 3rd
                                      Mill Creek 56, Cherokee 14 - 4th
                                      McEachern 31, Parkview 17 - 3rd
                                      Colquitt 52, Brookwood 28 - 3rd
                                      Roswell 23, Peachtree Ridge 0 - 4th
                                      Lowndes 40, Norcross 7 - 3rd (Lowndes killin' it)
                                      it's the end of November and GA is still not playing competitive games.....

                                      I just don't know how anyone can champion a state like this.

                                      Comment


                                      • #49
                                        Originally posted by noonereal View Post

                                        it's the end of November and GA is still not playing competitive games.....

                                        I just don't know how anyone can champion a state like this.
                                        You should champion going to "a" game next year.

                                        You would quickly realize just how truly silly someone in NJ is worrying about GA and TX 24/7 on every forum.

                                        #sameoldsameold

                                        Comment


                                        • #50
                                          Narbonne 47
                                          Crenshsw 7

                                          Clayton Valley 0
                                          DLS. 28

                                          Comment


                                          • #51
                                            Originally posted by TheCajun View Post

                                            You should champion going to "a" game next year.

                                            You would quickly realize just how truly silly someone in NJ is worrying about GA and TX 24/7 on every forum.

                                            #sameoldsameold

                                            calm down dumpling.... it was not me that threw you off the other site

                                            Comment


                                            • #52
                                              Originally posted by noonereal View Post


                                              calm down dumpling.... it was not me that threw you off the other site
                                              You've never had any power. Just like here.








                                              Comment


                                              • #53
                                                fyi... TOS

                                                Now let's have fun and talk some football!

                                                Comment


                                                • #54
                                                  Dematha beats St. John's 34-29

                                                  SJC scored to go up 29-14 w 10 min to go

                                                  spp beat BC 28-7

                                                  BC two turnovers in SPP territory

                                                  pc and sPP for group 4 title

                                                  SjR rolls into group 3 final blowing out St. John vianney

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #55
                                                    So we all staying here now ? What's the deal ? Gotta get the rest of jersey guys over here.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #56
                                                      Pitt cc rolled Seneca valley 42-7.

                                                      SJP should roll later tonight.

                                                      Sjp and Pitt cc will be good final if they both make it to Hershey.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #57
                                                        Some great games to look forward to next Friday in Socal. Some of yall are sayin MV was overrated in losing. What about RC is just that good and was underrated? Hmm .

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #58
                                                          Originally posted by AztecPadre View Post
                                                          Some great games to look forward to next Friday in Socal. Some of yall are sayin MV was overrated in losing. What about RC is just that good and was underrated? Hmm .
                                                          Rancho C beat citrus hill by 3 points... How good can they be?

                                                          Mv Was overrated they played no one all year. Got exposed.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #59
                                                            Originally posted by Mjd33 View Post

                                                            Rancho C beat citrus hill by 3 points... How good can they be?

                                                            Mv Was overrated they played no one all year. Got exposed.
                                                            people love Mountain Pointe but RC beat Upland worse than MP did.Do you know what happened in the Citrus Hill game? Did they turn the ball over or just have a bad performance?
                                                            Last edited by Ararar; 11-19-2016, 05:07 PM.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #60
                                                              Originally posted by Ararar View Post
                                                              people love Mountain Pointe but RC beat Upland worse than MP did.Do you know what happened in the Citrus Hill game? Did they turn the ball over or just have a bad performance?
                                                              A lot of people like to pick out one game that a team slacked off in and say they are overrated. Good teams will slip up from time to time. It doesn't mean they are not good.

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X