Terms of Service
www.texasfbt.com maintains the interactive portion(s) of the Web site as a service free of charge. By using any interactive services provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its use.
1. As a condition of your use of www.texasfbt.com and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to www.texasfbt.com that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
2. This Web site contains one or more of the following interactive services: bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service, area, group, forum, community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities, you agree that when using one, you will not:
· Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful language, topic, name, material, information, including such as related to any players by name, school and/or number and coaches along with any unsubstantiated player injuries.
· Publish, post or distribute the real name of any member participating in any discussions on www.texasfbt.com.
· Publish, post or distribute home or work addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses of any one whether they’re a member of www.texasfbt.com or not.
· Publish, post or distribute any information not related to sports about a player, coach or member.
· Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
· Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
· Advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose without explicit permission from www.texasfbt.com.
· Offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose without explicit permission from www.texasfbt.com.
· Conduct or forward chain letters or pyramid schemes.
· Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
· Defame, abuse, troll, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
· Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin, source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
· Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities.
In addition to the above, you agree to the following:
· Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration team.
· All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. All members should respect and adhere to the promotion of harmony within the community. Do not attempt to disrupt the community in any way.
· No "Trolling": Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.
· No "Spamming": Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. You will not mass-PM or mass-email multiple members of this site with the same message. You will not post for the sake of increasing your post count or "install" count.
· No "Bumping" (Your threads/posts): Please do not repeatedly bump your threads to try and get attention. Most members of the site are not online 24 hours a day and so will not see your post the instant it is made. Do not bump a thread within 24 hours, and not more than twice a week.
· No "Bumping" (Other’s threads/posts): Before replying to a thread, take notice of the last post date. Try and avoid replying to posts more than 6 months old. If you have a similar question and cannot find the answer, create your own thread
· No Offensive Material:- Please do not post messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, and/or otherwise violate of any local or international laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, posted images, photos and avatars. Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not. Please note that this is a PG-13 rated site and therefore is meant to suitable for all ages, including under 13s with parental guidance/permission.
· No spreading of any copyrighted material is to take place on this site without the expressed permission of the copyright holder, which must be attached to the material.
· No posting messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, email address, business, MLM, activity, or other entities that you have an affiliation with (ie. no self-promotion).
· Violations will not be tolerated - All posts that are flagged will be reviewed by either the owner, an administrator or moderator of www.txhsfb.com. If it’s determined that a flagged post has violated the Terms of Service, the author of the post shall receive an Infraction which may lead to temporary or lifetime banning of the member from www.texasfbt.com at any time without notice.
3. www.texasfbt.com has no obligation to monitor the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. However, www.texasfbt.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by www.texasfbt.com necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
4. You acknowledge that communications to or with bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums and communities are not private communications, therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself or your children. www.texasfbt.com does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities and, specifically disclaims any liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your participation. To the extent that there are moderators, forum managers or hosts, none are authorized www.texasfbt.com spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of www.texasfbt.com
5. The information, products, and services included on this Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. www.texasfbt.com may make improvements and/or changes in this Web site at any time. Advice received via this Web site should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
6. WWW.TEXASFBT.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
7. WWW.TEXASFBT.COM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. IN NO EVENT SHALL WWW.TEXASFBT.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED
· WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE,
· WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE,
· WITH THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR
· FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WWW.TEXASFBT.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
10. www.texasfbt.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this Web site, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this Web site without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
11. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Texas. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Web site. Use of this Web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and www.texasfbt.com as a result of this agreement or use of this Web site. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
12. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and www.texasfbt.com with respect to this Web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this Web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
13. All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2015 by www.texasfbt.com.
14. You are responsible for reviewing www.texasfbt.com Terms of Service Policy. www.texasfbt.com reserves the right to modify Terms Of Service Policy at any time. Your continued use of the www.texasfbt.com constitutes your consent to such changes.