2020 State Football Championships - All you need to know!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

2020 State Football Championships - All you need to know!

AT&T Stadium
    1A - 4A - Wednesday, December 16th - Saturday, December 19th - 2020

5A & 6A - Friday, January 15th - Saturday, January 16th - 2021 - TBD

2020-2021 Schedule

Wednesday, December 16Tickets $20
    1A Six-Man Division 2 11:00 am Balmorhea (11-1) vs. Richland Springs (12-0)
    1A Six-Man Division 1 2:00 pm Sterling City (14-0) vs.May (13-1)
    2A Division 2 7:00 pm Windthors t(14-1-0) vs. Mart (14-0-0)
    Thursday, December 17 Tickets $20
    2A Division 1 11:00 am Post (15-0-0) vs. Shiner (13-0-0)
    3A Division 2 3:00 pm Canadian (14-1) vs. Franklin (12-2-0)
    3A Division 1 7:00 pm Tuscola Jim Ned (13-1-0) vs. Hallettsville (13-2)
    Friday, December 18 (Tickets must be purchased for each game separately)
    4A Division 2 12:00 pm Gilmer (14-1) vs. Carthage (13-0) Tickets $20
    4A Division 1 7:00 pm Argyle (15-0) vs. Lindale (13-2-0) Tickets $20
    Spectator Information

COVID-19 Guidelines
    All spectators will be required to wear a mask at all times, except with they are actively eating or drinking.

Tickets
    Tickets will go on sale Wednesday, December 8, 10 am.
    General Public Ticket Price: $20
    School Presale Ticket Price: $15 (must have a code from a participating school)
    • ALL seating for the 2020 Football State Championships will be reserved. Spectators must purchase a reserved seat and sit in that designated seat. Capacity at AT&T Stadium will be limited. Fans are required to practice social distancing inside and outside of the stadium.
    • All spectators age 1 and up must have a ticket.
    • Tickets will be distributed in seat blocks known as “pods” to maintain distance between groups.
    • A limited number of tickets will be available to each participating school with a code. This code will be sent to school administration to send out to their fans. Once the code expires, any remaining tickets will be opened up for the general public to purchase.
    • All tickets at AT&T Stadium will be digital and available through fans’ mobile devices. There will be no ticket offices open on the day of the games. Tickets will not be sold onsite. All tickets must be purchased through the website or app. In order to provide a contactless experience for fans, there will no longer be any physical tickets. Have your mobile ticket ready prior to arriving at AT&T Stadium.
    • Paper tickets will NOT be accepted at the gates. You can not print out your tickets at home and bring them. All tickets must be shown on your mobile device.
    • Texas High School Coaching Association (THSCA) and Six-Man Passes (TSMCA)
      • Due to limited reserved seating, no passes will be accepted.
      • No ISD passes are accepted for admission.
    Wednesday, December 16 and Thursday, December 17 (1A-3A Games)
    A ticket on these days will be good for all games on that day. No re-entry allowed.

Friday, December 18 (4A Games)
    A ticket on this day will only be good for ONE game. The stadium will be cleared between the games. If you are wishing to attend both 4A games, you will need to purchase a ticket to each game.

Cashless Transactions
    To limit the number of touchpoints between staff and fans on game day, all food, beverage, parking and retail will be cashless. Major credit and debit cards, as well as mobile pay will be accepted.

Food and Beverage
    All food items will be served in to-go containers along with pre-packaged disposable ware and condiments.

Stadium Entry
    Gates will open 1 hour before the start of the first game of the day.

Parking
    Parking is only available for purchase on event day, not in advance. All parking is credit card only. There is no cash parking at AT&T Stadium.
    • $20 (credit card only) per vehicle.
    • $50 (credit card only) per bus
    Lots will open 2 hours before the start of the first game of the day.

Bag Policy
    Please review the AT&T Stadium clear bag policy before attending the state championship games. All fans will be subject to the stadium’s clear bag policy and will be searched upon entering the stadium. Fans will walk through metal detectors upon entering the stadium.

No powder, confetti, or streamers will be allowed in the stands.

Clear Bag Policy

Banners
    Banners are allowed at AT&T stadium if it does not impede the sightline of other guests. Banners must be installed immediately before the school's game and must be removed immediately after the game ends. Banners or signs cannot be attached to sticks or poles. Adhesives and zipties are prohibited. String or elastic cords are suggested alternatives.

Noisemakers
    NO artificial noisemakers are allowed at this event in the stands. NO air horns or whistles will be permitted in the stands. Only man-made noisemakers will be allowed. Ex: jugs with beads, inflatable boom sticks, clackers, cowbells. No train horns will be allowed on the field.

Live Streaming
    Using live streaming sites including Facebook Live, Instagram Live, Twitter Live and YouTube Live to stream the game is strictly prohibited and in direct violation of the UIL’s agreement with its broadcast partners. Please notify media, fans and parents of this policy.

Cameras
    Point and shoot cameras only, detachable lenses are not allowed.

Football State Championships Broadcast Information

2020 FOX SPORTS SOUTHWEST CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK SCHEDULE
    Texas High School Football Programming Lineup Dec. 14 – 20
    (All times listed are Central. Schedule subject to change.)
    Monday, Dec. 14
    11:00 a.m. Texas HS Football Classic: 1998 5A Division I Final - Duncanville vs Converse Judson
    1:00 p.m. Texas HS Football Classic: 2010 5A Division I Final - Pearland vs Euless Trinity
    3:00 p.m. Replay: High School Spotlight
    6:00 p.m. Road to Championship
    7:00 p.m. Texas HS Football Classic: 2018 6A Division I Final - Galena Park North Shore vs Duncanville
    9:00 p.m. Replay: High School Scoreboard: The Hail Mary
    9:30 p.m. Replay: High School Spotlight
    11:00 p.m. Replay: Road to Championship
    Tuesday, Dec. 15
    8:00 a.m. Replay: Road to Championship
    9:00 a.m. Texas HS Football Classic: 2015 4A Division I Final - Waco La Vega vs Argyle
    11:00 a.m. Texas HS Football Classic: 2009 5A Division I Final - Euless Trinity vs Austin Westlake
    1:00 p.m. Texas HS Football Classic: 2018 6A Division I Final - Galena Park North Shore vs Duncanville
    3:00 p.m. Replay: High School Scoreboard: The Hail Mary
    6:00 p.m. Replay: Road to Championship
    9:00 p.m. Texas HS Football Classic: 2017 5A Division I Final - Highland Park vs Manvel
    11:00 p.m. Highland Park vs Manvel: The Coaches Perspective
    Wednesday, Dec. 16
    8:00 a.m. Replay: Texas HS Football Classic: 2017 5A Division I Final - Highland Park vs Manvel
    10:00 a.m. Replay: Highland Park vs Manvel: The Coaches Perspective
    11:00 a.m. UIL State Football Championships: 1A Six-Man Division II: Teams TBA (LIVE) on FOX Sports Southwest
    1:00 p.m. Replay: Road to the Championship
    2:00 p.m. UIL State Football Championships: 1A Six-Man Division I: Teams TBA (LIVE) on FOX Sports Southwest
    5:30 p.m. Replay: Road to the Championship
    6:30 p.m. Ford Championship Live
    7:00 p.m. UIL State Football Championships: 2A Division II: Teams TBA (LIVE) on FOX Sports Southwest
    12:00 a.m. Replay: UIL State Football Championships: 2A Division II: Teams TBA
    Thursday, Dec. 17
    9:00 a.m. Replay: UIL State Football Championships: 1A Six-Man Division II: Teams TBA
    11:00 a.m. UIL State Football Championships: 2A Division I: Teams TBA (LIVE) on FOX Sports Southwest
    2:00 p.m. Ford Championship Live
    3:00 p.m. UIL State Football Championships: 3A Division II: Teams TBA (LIVE) on FOX Sports Southwest Plus
    6:00 p.m. Ford Championship Live
    7:00 p.m. UIL State Football Championships: 3A Division I: Teams TBA (LIVE) on FOX Sports Southwest Plus
    12:00 a.m. Replay: UIL State Football Championships: 3A Division II: Teams TBA on FOX Sports Southwest
    Friday, Dec. 18
    9:00 a.m. Replay: UIL State Football Championships: 3A Division I: Teams TBA on FOX Sports Southwest
    12:00 p.m. UIL State Football Championships: 4A Division II: Teams TBA (LIVE) on FOX Sports Southwest
    3:00 p.m. Ford Championship Live
    6:30 p.m. Ford Championship Live
    7:00 p.m. UIL State Football Championships: 4A Division I: Teams TBA (LIVE) on FOX Sports Southwest
    10:00 p.m. High School Scoreboard Live
    1:00 a.m. Replay: UIL State Football Championships: 4A Division II: Teams TBA on FOX Sports Southwest
    Saturday, Dec. 19
    6:00 p.m. Replay: UIL State Football Championships: 4A Division I: Teams TBA on FOX Sports Southwest
    9:00 p.m. Replay: High School Scoreboard Live
    Sunday, Dec. 20
    10:30 p.m. Replay: High School Spotlight
    12:30 a.m. Replay: UIL State Football Championships 2A Division I: Teams TBA on FOX Sports Southwest
Working...