X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: Shame on you

The things that happen when your Pro Football Team wins. As of late last night the TEXANS had been chided by the National media for "running up the score" on the poor Bengals. It wasn't enough to have the one field goal. Oh, No, Houston had to pile on with A TOUCHDOWN and to rub it in even more it was a TERRIFIC TOUCHDOWN. No run of the mill off tackle or a slant over the middle..but rather a one handed grab, put both feet down, in the mud Touchdown. Fans in the Queen City were seen leaving in disgust. Little children, forced to stay up late, were crying. They wanted more time to snooze, you know, like the Cincinnati OFFENSE. All accounts indicate it was offensive. One lifetime season ticket holder, Bernie Bungle,knew his guys couldn't pull it off. "It's bad enough we are so close to Kentucky, but now this" he cried as he made his way to the statute of Sam Wyche near where they sell that 5 WAY CHILI or whatever it is.

It's now an old story of how JJ made Andy sniffle. Calling him a great QB in one breath after having called him a bb gun intead of a rifle. Red Ryder was the comic book cowboy who inspired the RAGING INSULT to the KATY KID. I had a RED RYDER BB Gun and more than once had to defend myself against the ruffians in my hometown. Andy should read up on the RYDER LEGEND. That was no insult.  Red Ryder's sidekick was LITTLE BEAVER. JJ is saving that one for THE J-E-T-S,  JETS, JETS, JETS. I gotta see if Cincinnati will show up for their next game after being ripped to shreds by T.J. YATES. (AGAIN)  However, given the return to Houston of the NY Quarterback, JJ is more likely to call him the GORTON FISHERMAN. I AM hip to the success of initialed players, so this is C.S.ROBERTS signing off.  I gotta think you remember ROBERT BLAKE played the part of LITTLE BEAVER on the Red Ryder TV show.

More...
Working...