X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: No smoking, no snoring

I HAD A nice veterans day. Did a long interview with ESPN for an upcoming show they are going to air next year regarding PHI SLAMA JAMA. Since I was the host for 2 seasons of the GUY LEWIS SHOW they figured I might be a guy they should talk to about what the heck happened that weird night in NEW MEXICO when the COOGS 26 game win streak stopped. I DID my best to recall the unreal run the U OF H had that season. At one point they were 4-2 and the next thing we knew they were 30-3. We'll see if I make the show or the cutting room floor. In any case, I got a free cup of coffee. Later my son and I went to TOYOTA CENTER to see a sure thing. THE NETS HAD LOST 8 in a row to the Rockets and the Brooklyn team had started the season 0-7. Now they are 1-7 and for the life of me I DIDN'T FIGURE OUT how Houston could lose to those guys.

If you charge 9 bucks for a beer your team should win. That is just how it should be. Economics aside, the locals have a problem. LACKLUSTER comes to mind.  Kevin McHale was thinking his group had snapped out of it but they haven't. Perhaps this is one of those years a team is better at what they do when they aren't home. We'll see if they get even against Denver tomorrow night. THE TEXANS have slid slightly out of the spotlight given they haven't played since a week ago last Sunday. In that time they lost the tie for the division lead but INDY lost ANDREW LUCK. THE AFC AWFUL continues to be that. Perhaps the Goodell kid will declare a mistrial and decide none of the 4 should get a playoff spot. The argument against that says a division winner has to be awarded something. How about a nice plaque? I gotta see if Bill O'Brien has decided the fire his team up by taking them to Saturday's UH GAME.

More...
Working...