X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: Let's consider the options

We heard it late in the game last night. "MVP, MVP, MVP".  Huh? The refrain came when Rockets ticket buyers, obviously in some sort of trance, shouting that at JAMES HARDEN. James was 6-22 from the field in the HOUSTON OVT WIN. He is shooting 30 percent on the season. NOT MVP,The Rockets beat a "much improved Orlando team". Really. In any case we won't see those guys in town again this season barring the upset of upsets. A Houston-Orlando NBA final. OF COURSE, It was 20 years ago that did happen. Not this time. Not even close. Not for either team. Only 5 games in it may be very obvious, the ROCKETS don't have it yet. A playoff spot? Sure. A Western Conference title. NO. not even close. I do want to point out Calvin Murphy outdid himself. Just days from Halloween he had on some sort of thousand-snake, brown and yellow? Sorry, I must be nuts trying to describe the jacket/tie combo, but unlike some, Calvin is consistent.

More reaction to the failure of Houston to pass the HERO DEAL. Some websites suggested the CITY HOSTING SUPER BOWL 51 WAS NOW IN DOUBT. No. it isn't. THE NRG PLACE didn't qualify for a college football playoff game down the line. Coincidence? No. and we won't get the WORLD CUP or the Olympics either.In fact I know for certain there will be no NASCAR EVENTS OR FORMULA ONE OR THE KENTUCKY DERBY. We are still on track to get a MLB POSTSEASON SERIES and if we really mind our manners, THE TEXANS COULD WIN 3 home games. I have also been told as a result of the election the LONGHORNS WON'T MOVE THEIR CAMPUS HERE and RICE WILL STILL HAVE really difficult math classes. It's great to be a Houstonian. Although we have now moved to SPRING where Lucifer has a church. GOD, What have we done? I gotta see if KRISPY KREME is cutting into SHIPLEY'S action.

More...
Working...