X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: Please remove your hats

Thank goodness. I got home JUST IN TIME to catch the last 5 seconds of the Rockets game. I was proud to have timed it so well so I DIDN'T have to sit through 35 times out and all the nonsense that comes into play in the NBA of this era. Sometimes it's the WNBA without the women. However, it is clear the ROCKETS will not go 0-82. Harden, the former Khloeite, HAD 37. The ROCKETS BEAT THE THUNDER after getting the buckets beaten out of them in the first 3 games of this season. We were hoping the local dribblers would take the heat off the pro football team by knocking off every one in sight. Losing 3 by 20 or more was ridiculous. PERHAPS, THEY DID THAT in honor of the late great WASHINGTON GENERALS. That group was sent into ancient history by the people who run the Globetrotters. Kevin McHale was seen smiling when chugging his postgame brew. It's always colder when you win. Write that down.

I WAS also trying to figure out how the Colts were so bad. THE rain in SPAIN stays mostly in Charlotte. To think the Texans finished week 8 with a 3-5 record and were sitting at home (very expensive homes) hoping the Indy's would lose so the Texicans would be tied for the lead in the AFC SUCKS . However, at the half way point in the season, Houston and Indianapolis are tied. Given the schedule from here on out for both teams I  now predict a record of 5-11 should get it done. The teams have already made their fan bases irate most of the time and have thanked the league for putting franchises in place that seem to run in place. Both coaching staffs have seen frowns from their owners and are betting the ranch on their QUARTERBACKS. The biggest surprise of all? LUCK ISN'T THAT FAR AHEAD OF HOYER. I gotta be reading the standings upside down.

More...
Working...