X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: Take off the costume, it's over

The TEXANS are unbeaten in the month of November, and you thought this team was done. Shame on us. You beat THE TITANS and things are really looking solid. Of course, they are. However, I do want to stay on the NFL SUBJECT and it doesn't involve THE TEXANS NOW being 2 games from mediocre.  I want to tell you more than you might want to know about the CASSEL family. You saw MATT running around against the SEAHAWKS up at the COWBOYS PLACE. Did you remember his older brother JACK PITCHED FOR THE ASTROS? IN fact, the 2 set a record some years ago. MATT filled in for the injured TOM Brady on Sept. 7, 2008. That same day Jack took over a game in Colorado WHEN ASTROS STARTER Wandy Rodriquez got hurt. Turned out both were winners and became the first brothers act to win a game on the same day in 2 different pro sports.

Their Mom, Barbara won an emmy for set direction on a national TV SHOW and if that wasn't enough, the grandpa,  Joe, was inducted into the TEXAS HORSE RACING HALL OF FAME. He was a renowned breeder of Arabians. I know you ran the risk of learning something today and I hope I pulled that off. I have a great memory and I REMEMBERED to google the name of Matt's brother because I KNEW HE PITCHED FOR HOUSTON but couldn't remember his first name. I GOTTA also let you know Jack is an investment banker. Matt is still playing and although he feels bad for the ROMO KID, you know he's also having fun AND LETTING JACK invest his money. Not everything is ok though as a friend who knows them both said Jack had tickets for game 6 of the World Series.

More...
Working...