Daily Craig: Nice costume. Oh, you don't have one on?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: Nice costume. Oh, you don't have one on?

Here's the latest from Bill O'Brien. "The guys have been very attentive in meetings, and they have good energy". WOW, SPORTS FANS. I said the same thing looking at classmates in study hall in high school. But on the plus side TENNESSEE will be the other guys Sunday. It will be the day we have turned our clocks back and AT LEAST ONE FORMER TEXANS QB WILL HAVE 1 EXTRA HOUR OF SLEEP. Speaking of sleeping the team that put the TEXANS to sleep last SUNDAY got run-ruled last night IN NEW ENGLAND. The BRADY BUNCH put it on the Dolphins  36-7. Tom threw 4 td's. I know what you're thinking. THE TEXANS TOOK A TOLL ON MIAMI. The Dolphins lacked energy last night due to all the TD celebrations they had clobbering Houston. The Texans will be dressed as football players and if any come to your door for a treat tomorrow night be sure to remind them THEY ARE MISSING A TEAM MEETING. Given the division they are in a 4-12  team might take the whole thing.

The Cougars are home Tomorrow night to Vanderbilt. Vandy is known as the  team every other school in the SEC schedules for Homecoming. At least the COOGS are playing a non conference team sports fans have heard of before. I have come up with the BEST PLAN EVER to keep TOM HERMAN in town. LET HIM COACH THE TEXANS. It is not without some sort of history as JACK PARDEE had 3 different jobs in town and never had to move. THE GAMBLERS, THE COUGARS, THE OILERS. He just had to paint his mailbox different team colors. I gotta see if my NFL picks will keep Bill Balleza in the running for the CH. 2 PICK EM CONTEST. The winner gets a picture of Dominique. Do you suppose she has any? i GOTTA check on our pumpkin, as he can't wipe that weird smile off his face.

More...
Working...