X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: Back to the present

Michael J. Fox was questioned about having insider info on the CUBS. Turns out he didn't.  He said he laid down a couple of bucks on FAN CRUEL.COM.

Nice going BRUINS. Even the Canadians managed to stay alive. We know what they call bacon. Fishermen in Nova Scotia still have a team in the playoffs and the Lake Michiganders are reduced to hoping the Bears will do something. Anything. But we here in Houston remain comfortable. Early voting has begun for the 134 contenders for Mayor. My former council member who later became sheriff is in the running. He has a Latino last name so he,ll sweep my former district. Bear in mind the U.S. rep from that same area is Sheila Jackson Lee. My neighbors are very confused. I only hope the politicos keep the garbage trucks on a schedule and if the power doesn't go out every 10 days things will be just fine.

Which brings us to the TEXANS-DOLPHINS matchup. For some reason the Houston bunch is favored. Perhaps it's because they are used to the heat and the Dolphins have had a head coaching change. Or maybe it's because the sports book in Vegas is still wondering why Seattle AND San Francisco are both losers. It might be because JJ feels better and secretly wants H E B to expand to South Florida. I know for a fact the UH group will stay unbeaten as they go after UCF.  Tom Herman is unbeaten as the coach and the city fathers have petitioned the CITY to change the spelling of MEMORIAL-HERMANN TO Herman and that goes for the park, the golf course, and the zoo. Anything to keep the guy from skipping town after one season. I gotta see if my graduating class is still working on making letter openers in shop class.

More...
Working...