• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: Astros, Texans headed in different directions

(THE WORM HAS TURNED)

It's official. The HOUSTON NFL SEASON HAS ENDED. The baseball season is HOTTER THAN A DEPOT STOVE (Milo loved that expression). Yep, let's put it this way. If you are a betting person, or as the FEDS SEE IT, if you are a skills player, this is how it is....THE TEXANS ARE NOW placing your fantasy picks on...here it comes...DAFTKINGS.COM. The ASTROS on FANDROOL.COM.  After a one-hour rain delay the Royals didn't mount diddly poo against the ASTROS. (THE locals continue to wear the good luck orange tops on the road) 40,000 Midwesterners with pale blue shirts turned even paler (if that is possible) when Gregerson got the final out in the 9th to put the FANDROOLERS UP 1-0 in the best of five.

Games two and three are throwbacks to the old days. Played in the light of day. Houston has to play .500 to move on to the ALCS. I am thinking Yes. As for the football team, that is a NO.

They lost AS FORMER HERO ANDRE had two touchdowns and the LUCK KID DIDN'T PLAY. What the hell, SAID THE PAYING CUSTOMERS. It all came down to the local pizza guys saving a bunch of money on NO TEXANS WINS. Two years ago they saved millions. Of the three Houston teams on TV last night only the TEXANS were losers. The Cougars beat up SMU to make it two of three. I have a feeling those waiting in line for TEXANS SEASON TICKETS just moved up several hundred slots.

I gotta see if my JOSE ALTUVE T SHIRT is ready for today's game 2. I put my TEXANS JERSEY AWAY for another year. Of course, the coach will remind us they have a great bunch of guys and this can be fixed. Perhaps they should fire the kicker again.

Read more about Craig Roberts here.

More...
Working...