Daily Craig: Houston a baseball town again?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: Houston a baseball town again?

(GRANDMA IS NOT SICK)

I want to remind you kids out there since the Astros DIDN'T GET A WILDCARD HOME GAME, your excuse about a sick granny will not hold up. I knew a kid in high school who used that excuse quite often. When granny died three times in one year, the people in charge got wise. However, I do want to point out Chad Qualls ruined my son's week. My son had playoff tickets. Just not for the Bronx. He still has a shot if Houston beats the Yanks, but thanks Chad. I doubt we will see you next season. I know we won't see you Tuesday. But seriously, I am serious.

It was a run unlike no other given the last four seasons and how bout that little fellow getting three hits to finish the season with 200. The only ASTRO to have 200 or more hits in back to back seasons. I know the ASTROS WILL HAVE YOUR ATTENTION in that Yankees game, so go Orange. I expect to see Jose Altuve selling groceries for that guy at H-E-B any day now. We may be on the verge of being a big time BASEBALL TOWN AGAIN. I am going to get a new BIKE SUPPORTER to celebrate. My aunt bought one for me a few years ago but came home with a kick stand.

As for the local pro football team. If you can't say something nice don't type anything. So I won't. I gotta see if my ART HOWE jersey still fits.

Read more about Craig Roberts here.

More...
Working...