X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: The fantasy world of fantasy football

Craig Roberts returns to KPRC 2 with his 'Daily Craig' column.

(FIRST BASE IS OPEN)

Today is my grand daughter's 7th birthday. Happy Honey. Her birthday party is brought to you by DRAFT KINGS.

Yes, you could win a million bucks this Sunday and although my granddaughter is too young to play, perhaps yours isn't. Hands in the air if you are just about fed up with some guy holding up a fake million dollar check while his pals are crying and pouring stale beer over their sorry loser heads? I thought so. Turn on your set to any sports channel and DRAFT KINGS IS THERE. It's fantasy football playing and not the kind in VICTORIA SECRETS TV SPOTS. So how can you bet on football but not be able to play a slot machine in a Texas RACETRACK or gaming joint? It AINT GAMBLING. According to a federal law passed in 2006 it's a GAME OF SKILL. LIKE SHOOTING POOL OR THROWING HORSESHOES OR not paying your correct income tax.

SO YOU GIVE THEM MONEY ONLINE and your fantasy picks stink, THEY KEEP THE MONEY. Not gambling mind YOU. YOU just HAVE NO SKILL. Try again next week. I am hoping Draft Kings sponsor my DAILY CRAIG because my granddaughter is gearing up for when she can bet. By the way she had the Rams by 3 over Seattle. I gotta stop her from beating me at all those kids computer games. You know the ones sponsored by DRAFT KINGS.

Read more about Craig Roberts here.

More...
Working...