X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: Hook 'em whomever?

Craig Roberts returns to KPRC 2 with his 'Daily Craig' column.

(HOOK 'EM WHOMEVER)

Bevo told his handlers he was ignored by STEVE PATTERSON. According to my source that began the decline of the now FORMER A.D. AT THE BIG SCHOOL IN AUSTIN. I want to put in writing and will say it aloud -- I AM TAKING MYSELF OUT of consideration to become the next athletic director.

I have decided after much discussion I cannot, with good grace, accept a burnt orange blazer with dandruff on each shoulder. IT HAS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE the big funders at the school that ROYAL BUILT ALL HAVE THOSE BLAZERS. They didn't like some whippersnapper telling them where they could park or which seat they might have at a meaningless basketball game. Of course, the school is considering Oliver Luck. I know OLLIE WAS THE OTHER GUY when Patterson got the job. It was one of college's biggest upsets.

I once had to compete against Oliver for a job he held here in Houston. Not the Oilers or the Dynamo, but rather the HARRIS CO. SPORTS AUTHORITY. How he got the job being a lawyer with NFL experience and a Rhodes Scholar candidate is anyone's guess. I was popular in high school and had perfect attendance in the Marines. UT should hire Oliver and make sure Andrew comes with him. Luck doesn't need any luck. I gotta see if the guys Steve hired are really STRONG AND SMART. Maybe they could get a guy named DeWIN.

Read more about Craig Roberts here.

More...
Working...