Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Wylie prepared for UIL Realignment

The UIL announces their undivided attention. The Wylie Bulldogs already know they are  moving up to Class 5A, and they are going to be in Division II in football.
    What they don't know is who they are going to be playing in district.
    It's most likely going to be Canyon Randall, Plainview, Lubbock Cooper, Wichita Falls, and Wichita Falls Rider. We find out for sure tomorrow.
    "I always get excited. You know it's a big day because across the state of Texas, you know it's a big deal when FOX Sports has a live show about it where they're carrying realignment," Wylie head coach Hugh Sandifer said. 
    "It is, it's something that people in every community, every school across the state wants to know. They announce it at schools, they do all kind of things because you're making some new rivals, especially for us by moving a classification, we're going to have new rivals in district, we're going to have some of our old rivals in nondistrict which will be very different."
    It's a big day. Abilene High and Cooper aren't sure where they are headed either. 
    I expect both to go east to the metroplex, but I don't work for the UIL, so what do I know. We'll find out tomorrow at 9.

More...
Working...