Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Bulldogs love the strong start

The Wylie Bulldogs have had a pretty great start to their season. They're 17-3 and ranked 8th in the state.
    They haven't started district yet, but have had a very tough non-district schedule that included a win over North Crowley. This year's team has the height. They have the athleticism, and they have the bond to be successful.
    There's still a lot of season left, but to start the way the Bulldogs have is, well there's no other way to say it, it's just good.
    Greg Ruffin said, "A great start to the year. You know we may have some new faces somewhat, but we've got a lot of senior leadership as well, and those guys have led us through so far. You know we've played a pretty tough schedule, and so to be where we're at right now, I feel pretty good with that."
    Kyle Roberts said, "Honestly it's huge for us just to go out, especially go play the teams we've played in competition, and just go out there and finish the way we've finished."
    Sam King said, "We've got a great group of guys. We've been playing together for a long time, so I mean we all know each other and how we play and stuff, so I think this is good for us getting out to a good start, but we've got a lot more ahead of us."
    The Bulldogs have their first game of 2018 Thursday afternoon. The guys host Frenship at Bulldog Gym.

More...
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎