Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Warren's Wisdom:Cooper triplets

David Robinett said, "It's time for Warren's Wisdom. We are going to continue to talk about high school football, and we are going to talk about the Cooper Cougars. The trio of Ender Freeman, Tyree Whitfield, and Myller Royals, the triplets, at Cooper. Unbelievable! They all broke records this year."
    Steve Warren said, "Amazing production from those three young men. I've sat here for a long time, and I've watched some great players, but first, congratulations on a great season to Todd and his great staff. The production those three guys have had this season is pretty amazing, and probably not matched through out the state by very many people through out the state regardless of classification.
    Robinett said, "That's one thing that I've been wondering. That is a generational thing. Having the quarterback, the running back, and the receiver together at one time. Your record books at Abilene High didn't show that. You had a good quarterback. You had a good receiver. You had a good running back all at different times. These guys were all together."
    Warren said, "It was a perfect storm all at the same time, and the production you saw beared that out every single night. They were very, very hard to stop offensively."
    Robinett said, "Very fun to watch, as well. A fun team to cover. We're gonna miss them. The playoffs continue on Friday for Albany and Comanche."

More...
Working...