Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Eagles rely on Wes Berry on offense

The Abilene High Eagles get back on the field on Friday night against undefeated Keller Fossil Ridge.
    Like the last few weeks, one of the guys that must perform is receiver Wes Berry.
    He's become more important every week on the offensive side of the ball, and last week caught eleven passes for 153 yards and he scored a touchdown.
    It was his best game, and more is expected for the rest of the season.
    Andrew Ezzell said, "Wes has been a big part of our offense. He's really stepped up and he's just been someone we can rely on and someone who can help out, make big plays and stuff."
    Doak Holloway said, "Ever since they moved him to straight offense, he's been working hard. I think he's got 100 yards receiving every game, he's just coming out there playing hard and just doing his thing."
    Wes Berry said, "I just go out there every week and try to give it my all for my brothers. I mean, I'm just playing for them, it's a brotherhood so I'm just going to keep trying to do my best for those guys and try to get us a win."
    The Eagles try to pick up district win number one on Friday against Fossil Ridge at 7:30.

More...
Working...