Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

CHS Conversation: Road game challenges

David Robinett said, "Another great victory for your team, and a dominant win for your guys. When you're looking at the tape, what are you most pleased with?"
    CHS head coach Todd Moebes said, "I think how physical we played. I thought our guys played physical, and I was real pleased with that. You know, especially the turnovers we were able to get on Thursday on Frenship's end of the field. Those were huge that our offense was able to get points. It was a good job by our players to feed off each other."
    Robinett said, "Now you go on the road. It's the first time since the opener, and you've got a real challenge in Bowie. Obviously, the difference between going on the road and not going on the road is you're not at home. You have to travel. Tell me the biggest challenge of going on the road."
    Moebes said, "It's probably just playing in somebody else's stadium. Our guys are pretty grounded, and they are pretty locked in. When they go on the road, it's just different. It changes the schedule. They're not in all of their classes. It's just different. Especially when you have to travel four hours. That's odd, and that's a long road trip. I think our guys are going to handle it well. I trust the leadership within our football team. They've done a great job of being able to handle these type of things all year long. We've just got to go out there and play."

More...
Working...