Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Argyle is next for Wylie

The Wylie Bulldogs thought they were headed for a fight in Denison on Friday night, and they were right.
    The 'Dogs and Jackets went back and forth all night with Denison coming away with a 24-23 victory.
    It doesn't get any easier for the Bulldogs this year. They are headed to Argyle to take on the Eagles. Wylie and Argyle are the top two programs in the region in Class 4A Division I, so this is a game the state is watching, and the Bulldogs like it that way.
    Hugh Sandifer said, "I think it's just two good programs, and it's fun being part of that. It's fun that this game in past years has gotten some state wide attention, so hopefully we just prepare and go out there and put a good product on the field Friday night and play well there in Argyle."
    Josh Goodnature said, "Obviously everyone looks at it as such a big game, especially since both our teams always go far in the playoffs, so I look at it as just another game. We look at it as just another game and get ready this week and hope we put on a good game Friday night."
    This is the 6th meeting between the two teams in the last 6 seasons. Wylie is 2-3 against the Eagles. They beat Argyle in the playoffs last year. They kick at 7:30.

More...
Working...