Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Warren's Wisdom: Cowboys look solid

And one more time tonight it's time for Warren's Wisdom. Former Abilene High head coach Steve Warren joining us, and Steve, Dallas Cowboys last night looked solid. They only put 19 points on the board, but that was plenty, and they kind of dominated possession. What did you see?

Steve Warren said, "Well they dominated possession with that same formula they used last year to be successful. They blocked them and they blocked them and whenever they finished blocking them they blocked them again, and then you've got a great running back behind him, and they pressured with four guys, and they allowed those young guys in the secondary to make some plays. As long as they can stay healthy and keep that formula rolling, they're going to be a force to be reckoned with all season long."

And for Cowboys fans, it was one of the things I was thinking, man I don't know for sure about this year because of all the distraction with Zeke, but it seems like maybe we're just going to keep this thing rolling.

Warren said, "Well I think so. You know you go from being not real sure to now we're talking about making the Super Bowl this morning. Isn't that about fans, isn't that funny? That's good stuff right there. You know they've got the formula in place. Look for them to have a big season."

Alright. The Cowboys and Broncos are playing this Sunday. Interesting to see how the Cowboys do on the road.

More...
Working...