Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Cougars Train with Frog Fitness

Frog Fitness selected Cooper Athletics to test their brand new total body training device today at Shotwell Stadium.
    The Cougars ran the devices, that are non-weight bearing with resistance bands, through their paces this morning.
    It is billed as useful as a strength builder and it has rehabilitative uses, too. Today was a great opportunity for the Cougars to try something new in the world of weight training.
    Athletic Director Todd Moebes said, "It's good, it's special. All the benefits go back to our kids to be able to have this type of coverage and have this type of equipment and these guys to test it and work out with it, the benefit goes back to them so it's certainly a great honor," Athletic Director Todd Moebes said.
    "I feel honored," Ender Freeman said. "I feel like we were chosen because of our work ethic and they knew that we would give them a good demonstration on what their product can do so I felt like I had something to prove today to them."
    This equipment is good for all sports. Today's session was a one-time sampling, but the Frog could end up at Cooper in the future.

More...
Working...