Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Bulldogs' Finally Meet Up with Argyle

The Wylie Bulldogs are still alive in the Class 4A Division I playoffs after whipping Pampa on Friday night, 48-17.

Now, the fun begins. Friday night's meeting between Argyle is a battle of state powers. Both are ranked in the top five by Harris. Their game earlier this year was canceled because of bad weather, so this one is even more anticipated. This is why you play football.

Andre Coleman said, "I feel like it's our time, and I'm really excited to play them. As long as we play as a team and take the field, I think we got it."

"The UIL put Argyle in Region I for the first time this year, so I think everybody, in the back of our minds saw this coming before, last year it was the semi finals, and this year we knew we 'd have to play them in the region to get out," Hugh Sandifer said, "You know they're one of the teams you got to beat if you want to go play for all of it. I think our kids are really excited and just hopefully we have a great week of preparation so we can have a good game on Friday."

Wylie and Argyle are meeting for the sixth since 2012. The Bulldogs won the first one, but the Eagles have won the last four including last year in the semifinals.

They meet in Mineral Wells on Friday night at 7:30.

More...
Working...