Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Warren's Wisdom: Cowboys' QB Decision

David Robinett and Steve Warren talk about the Cowboys' quarterback situation with the impending Romo return.

David Robinett said, "It's time for more Warren's Wisdom here on this Monday night, and it's a very good Monday after the Cowboys win, of course. We talked about that a couple of weeks ago. Here's the question, Tony Romo or Dak Prescott? What do you do when Romo is healthy and ready to go?"

Steve Warren said, "I'm of the opinion that it's still Tony's job. You don't lose your job because you are injured. That's the way I've always looked at it as a head coach, and he has the opportunity to go back out there and lead the team, and if he doesn't do that, you have someone waiting in the wings, like you should every week. Dak's played extremely well. There's no question about that. There's a lot of momentum there, and you don't want to take away from any of that, but here's the think that matters more than that. What does Jerry Jones think? He's the guy. That's his stage. That's his team. Close the door and say, 'Jason put Tony in,' or 'Put Dak in." Dak's going to stay in. You've got to be excited that you've got two guys you can win with. That's for sure, but my opinion is that you let Tony run with it, and see where it goes."

More...
Working...