Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Bulldogs Seeing Improvement Each Week

The Wylie Bulldogs and just about every other school in the Big Country are getting ready to start district play this week.

The Bulldogs are 3-1 after their four non-district games. The idea of non-district is to get prepared for the district games. The Bulldogs believe that they are better then they were at the start of practice, and that they are ready for District 3-4A Division I to start.

"I think we're a lot better. I mean I think we have a lot better knowledge of what we're trying to do. The big picture, I think we've got a better vision of that," head coach Hugh Sandifer said. "Of course just timing and personnel, just all the things that are going to make you a good football team. I think we've done a good job of steadily increasing and getting better."

Cole Burke said, "I think we've gotten a lot better. You can see a difference, and how things move are a lot smoother with our plays. Offense runs a lot smoother, defense runs a lot smoother and that's a big thing."

They better be ready because they play the next highest ranked team in the district this week.

Wylie goes to Brownwood in the opener at 7:30 p.m. on Friday.

More...
Working...