Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Silver Star Nation: Why Fans Have Hope

The Cowboys play their first regular season game on Sunday against the New York Giants, and all the buzz has been around the rookie Dak Prescott starting at quarterback. It's pretty easy to get nervous hearing that, but Mickey Spagnola says Cowboys fans should still have hope for the season.

Mickey Spagnola says, "Well I think if everybody's been watching the preseason games, the three games he played in he certainly played awfully well for a rookie quarterback. Now will that translate from the preseason to the regular season? No one really knows but I think the indications are that he should be okay. I think the Cowboys put together a pretty good offense that was supposed to be around Tony Romo with the addition of Ezekiel Elliott, so they've got some tools surrounding a rookie quarterback that can help him be successful."

We'll still have to wait a couple of days until the Cowboys play, but the regular season kicks off for the Broncos and Panthers on Thursday night, so get excited because real football is finally here!!

More...
Working...