Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS Feeds
    • Dec 2015

Indians Looking for a Winning Season

After a long summer of putting in work in the weight room and long hard off season workouts, the Jim Ned Indians are ready to come back bigger and better than last season.
    Now they're coming off a 5 and 6 season in 2015, so they're okay being the underdogs this year, because they're ready to prove people wrong.

Connor Akins said, "I'm looking forward to a winning season. I think we're going to surprise a lot of people this year. A lot of people see us as underdogs but our physicality on the football field, We've put in a lot of work this summer in the weight room and this past week and a half and it's definitely going to show this year."

"The never stop mentality about things. It's definitely hard to instill that into somebody's mind, but with all these great coaches and all the time and effort that we've all been putting in through the summer and through these two a days, we're getting there," Chandler Smith said.

Coach Jerod Womack said, "just to see our guys come together, to see our guys grow again in year two and become a brotherhood. When those things can happen, when you can have a bunch of guys that love playing for each other, it allows for you to do special things. And that's the main thing I'm looking forward to."

So for now they're looking to fine-tune the team before they hit the field in their first scrimmage against Ballinger.

More...
Working...